Random good picture Not show
1. Unemployment seems to be rising, despite repeated assurances to the contrary.
2. He continued to drink despite advice to the contrary.
3. Show me some evidence to the contrary .
4. I know nothing to the contrary.
5. Despite rumours to the contrary, feminism is alive and well.
6. Despite his protestation to the contrary, he was extremely tired.
7. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, we ought to believe them.
8. Despite the Government's repeated assurances to the contrary, taxation has risen over the past decade.
9. Lotta. Despite his assertion to the contrary.
10. To the contrary, we succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.
11. But it also held evidence to the contrary.
12. Planar growth and decline Unless stated to the contrary, all rotary generations in these examples are clockwise on a rectilinear grid.
13. Despite all the blather to the contrary(sentencedict.com), it is obvious that virile men remain attractive to women.
14. Despite all evidence to the contrary, the list price of the SE-40 is $ 980.
15. Fears to the contrary were understandable, but could not be justified under the known scientific facts about the disease.
16. All predictions to the contrary not withstanding, the President had had an excellent year on Capitol Hill in 1985.
17. Despite historical predictions to the contrary, we remain vulnerable to a wide array of new and resurgent infectious diseases.
18. Successive experience to the contrary failed to disabuse them of this illusion.
19. Bayes' postulate is that, when nothing to the contrary is known, the probabilities should be assumed to be equal.
20. Despite worries to the contrary, pressed flowers photograph well and make a refreshing change from more conventional forms of artwork.
21. Despite the evidence to the contrary, most of Monday morning's newspapers subscribed to the Army's version.
22. Despite appearances to the contrary[sentencedict.com/to the contrary.html], he had to presume that Gordon was not a total imbecile.
23. He insisted on going to the football match, notwithstanding his doctor's advice to the contrary.
24. That does not automatically mean, however, that the money supply has been curbed, and there is considerable evidence to the contrary.
25. I will expect to see you on Sunday unless I hear anything to the contrary .
26. For a long time it was thought to be a harmless substance, but we now have proof/evidence to the contrary.
27. Also on Feb. 24-25 Modrow agreed, despite earlier statements to the contrary, to stand as the party's leading candidate.
28. Emerson talks about listening to that inner voice and going with it, all voices to the contrary.
29. True he was not, so far as we know, misogynist: there is evidence to the contrary.
30. But this presumption may be rebutted by the slightest indication to the contrary.
More similar words: on the contrary, contemporary, contract, contrast, by contrast, contractor, contrast to, secondary, control, contribute, contributor, contribution, contribute to, controversy, out of control, contretemps, concentrate, control group, under control, controversial, beyond control, concentration, concentrating, economic recovery, literary, to the full, to the life, to the limit, to the point, at the cost of.