Random good picture Not show
2. The university has achieved all its goals this year.
3. The pear trees are blossoming out early this year.
4. The council seems likely to overspend this year.
5. He has a heavy teaching load this year.
6. May good fortune find you this year.
7. My birthday is on a Sunday this year.
8. We had snow in May this year.
9. We've appointed three new teachers this year.
10. The roses are in flower early this year.
11. The peach tree has an excellent blossom this year.
12. Production so far this year is on/off target.
13. The company passed the ￡6 million milestone this year.
14. Our profits have more than doubled this year.
15. She's had an increased workload this year.
16. We've had a bumper harvest of apples this year.
17. Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
18. I lost my job earlier this year.
19. May your finances profitable this year.
20. Which class are you in this year?
21. We will treble the sale this year.
22. He's ridden six winners so far this year .
23. I need to renew my passport this year.
24. Curling hair styles are all the cry this year.
25. August was almost tropical this year.
26. He missed three attendances this year.
27. There seem to be fewer tourists around this year.
28. May this year be a lucky year for you.
29. She qualified as a doctor this year.
30. He doesn't approve of me leaving school this year.
More similar words: year after year, year, yearn, years, yearling, yearbook, yearning, next year, yesteryear, fiscal year, calendar year, as yet, through thick and thin, pleurisy, hypocrisy, near and dear, yeah, yeast, this, thin, ethic, think, third, thigh, thing, thick, thief, by this, ethics, thirst.