Random good picture Not show
1. She was X-rayed and diagnosed as suffering from pleurisy or pneumonia.
2. He started with pleurisy which turned into pneumonia and because he wasn't a strong man it carried him off.
3. What symptom does pleurisy have? How cure?
4. He conked out in November with pleurisy.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. To pleurisy, is Chinese traditional medicine still Western medicine very good?
6. Asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, pleurisy or other diseases of the lungs?
7. How many money should the cure of pleurisy spend probably?
8. The early stages could go on for days, with doctors telling patients they had the flu or pleurisy.
9. Camp conditions were very poor, Thompson said, adding that he developed pneumonia, followed by pleurisy.
10. To explore the significance of adenosine deaminase in patients with tuberculous pleurisy.
11. ObjectiveTo investigate the correlation between fibrinogen in pleural effusion and pleural adhesion in tuberculosis exudative pleurisy.
12. There were 23 cases of complication of infiltrative pulmonary tuberculosis, 4 cases of tuberculous pleurisy and 4 cases of scrofula.
13. Objective : To Study the treatment mechanism of Xiaoshui powder on tuberculous pleurisy.
14. Objective To observe the treatment effect of injecting chymotrypsin in chest for tuberculous pleurisy patients.
15. Objective To explore the role of micro-tube drainage and intrapleural urokinase for patients with tuberculous loculated encysted pleurisy.
16. Objective To investigate the diagnostic value of TB Ab in TB pleurisy.
17. To observe the clinical effect of injecting rifampicin, isoniazid and dexamethasone into pleural cavity on tuberculous pleurisy.
18. Conclusion Antituberculous treatment combines with adrenal cortical hormone and drawing fluidify from pleural cavity can get a good curative effect on the treatment of exudative tuberculous pleurisy.
19. Objective To evaluation the effect of plasmin in the treatment of Pleural Thickening by Tuberculous Pleurisy.
20. Objective: To explore the diagnostic significance and application value of determination of hydrothorax ADA for tuberculous pleurisy.
21. Objective: To study the The effect of injection urokinase treat tuberculous pleurisy inducing hydrothorax.
22. The present study has been carried out using primary and secondary rat's adjuvant arthritis model, capillary permeability test of skin and leukocyte migration test of pleurisy.
23. The contents of portain NO, PGE in the extravasate from the mouse pleurisy were determined and the level of PGE2 in the paw was examined to explore the anti- inflammation mechanism primarily.
24. Obsolete venereal disease kitchen range, fibre, hardens kitchen range obsolete quality of the, pleurisy mould.
25. Method DNA, DNA/CK of 68 patients with the cancerous pleural effusion and 24 patients with the tuberculotic pleurisy were meassured by flow cylometry(FCM) and cellular pathobiology .
26. Objective: Discussion of adenosine deaminase(ADA) in the value and significance of the diagnosis of tuberculous pleurisy.
27. Objective : To explore the diagnosis and treatment of senile tuberculosis exudative pleurisy.
More similar words: hypocrisy, nourish, tourist, tourism, flourish, ecotourism, nourishing, nourishment, pressurise, malnourished, flourishing, futuristic, tinea cruris, jurisdiction, jurisprudence, malnourishment, undernourishment, appellate jurisdiction, ileum, sleuth, pile up, nucleus, double up, gobble up, bundle up, linoleum, petroleum, neural, eureka, amateur.