Random good picture Not show
4. Of all the possessions of this life fame is the noblest; when the body has sunk into the dust the great name still lives.
8. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them.
10. Don't let it end like this . Tell them I said something. Pancho villa,[sentencedict.com] Mexican revolutionary.
11. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them.they make them.
13. Do you know the meaning of this word?
14. We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
15. This train conveys passengers to London.
16. This factory produces 10,000 military vehicles every year.
17. The pear trees are blossoming out early this year.
18. Public opinion has polarized on this issue.
19. Who was the original owner of this house?
20. This isn't my usual brand of deodorant.
21. This is just between you and me.
22. There's a certain novelty value in this approach.
24. We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.
25. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
26. We must go on to do all in our power to conquer the doubts and the fears, the ignorance and the greed, which made this horror possible.
27. It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow.
29. Experience never misleads; what you are missed by is only your judgement, and this misleads you by anticipating results from experience of a kind that is not produced by your experements.
30. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
More similar words: thin, third, thigh, by this, thing, think, nothing, ethics, within, think up, think out, think of, ethical, anything, two-thirds, clothing, nothing but, writhing, something, in this case, anything but, by this time, think over, breathing, at this stage, think twice, everything, at this moment, something of, something like.