Random good picture Not show
1. The accused man declared himself innocent.
2. The judge concluded that the accused was innocent.
3. The accused was acquitted of the murder.
4. The guilt of the accused man was in doubt.
5. He passed judgement on the accused man.
6. The accused had a lawyer to defend him.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The court doomed the accused to a long term of imprisonment.
8. The accused entered the courtroom handcuffed to two police officers.
9. The jury convicted the accused man of theft and arson.
10. She protested that she had never seen the accused man before.
11. He witnessed to having seen the accused kill the boy.
12. The accused men have been given relatively light sentences.
13. The accused was released on bail pending trial.
14. She deponed to say a fact for the accused.
15. The accused begged for the court's understand.
16. The accused made death threats against a notable politician.
17. The accused man said he had been framed.
18. The court absolved the accused man.
19. The accused has made a deposition.
20. The accused man siad that he had been framed.
21. The court doomed the accused to life imprisonment.
22. The accused was represented by a leading counsel.
23. The accused has been certified insane/certified to be insane.
24. The accused were held without bail.
25. The accused is alleged to have killed a man.
26. The accused was deemed unfit to plead.
27. The judge concluded that the accused was guilty.
28. The accused man was found not guilty and discharged.
29. Who is prepared to speak for the accused?
30. A friend of the victim was subpoenaed as a witness by lawyers representing the accused.
More similar words: accuse, accusation, accurate, accuracy, accurately, occur, excuse me, custody, discuss, occupy, used to, customer, based on, be used to, opposed, discussion, proposed, increased, close down, occupation, each, supposedly, depressed, react, beach, teach, reach, embarrassed, teacher, preach.