Random good picture Not show
1. The tentacles of satellite television are spreading even wider.
2. The company's tentacles spread from car manufacturing to railways.
3. Tentacles of fear closed around her body.
4. Each tentacle pore has one small pointed tentacle scale.
5. The second oral tentacle pore emerges superficially.
6. The tentacle pores are small with two tentacle scales.
7. The tentacle pores are small, each is armed with a small pointed tentacle scale.
8. The tentacle pores are relatively large armed with one rounded tentacle scale.
9. The tentacle pores are large with two large tentacle scales.
10. Where the consumed tentacle had rested a mist seemed to be congealing out of nothing as though the hydra was already replenishing itself.
11. Thee is one small rugose tentacle scales on each tentacle pore.
12. The tentacle scales are small and variable, numbering from 0-5, some are needle-like while others resemble small granules.
13. The first tentacle pore lacks are accompanying spine, the second to fourth have only one spine subsequent pores have two.
14. Another tentacle shot out like a whip and coiled around his throat, choking him.
15. The tentacle pores are large and armed with two rounded or slightly elliptical tentacle scales.
16. There is one small pointed tentacle scale on each pore.
17. Distal to the oral papillae the second oral tentacle pore is particularly prominent.
18. There is one large pointed slightly rugose tentacle scale on each pore.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The little man began to kick at the tentacle in fury.
20. Has a protruding umbrella shape head, short tentacle, with a nearly transparent orange body.
21. Has a round head, long tentacle, and a luminescence blue body.
22. Has a long and thin head, short shiny tentacle, and a transparent white body.
23. The tentacle was now some way across the room, twisting and turning with queer sudden movements.
24. Free speech is being gradually eroded year after year by new tentacles of government control.
25. In particular the two distinct forms of papillae on the jaw, open tentacle pores and small tentacle scales.
26. The first ventral arm plate is pentagonal with the lateral edges raised forming a boundary lip to the second oral tentacle pores.
27. These papillae form an almost continuous series with 4 or 5 similar papillae associated with the second oral tentacle pore.
28. The distal papillae appear to form a continuous series with the superficial tentacle scales of the second oral tentacle pore.
29. The exquisite hand rack may places the handset the tentacle to be possible and the place.
30. A sensory or tactile organ, such as an antenna a tentacle, or a barbel.
More similar words: obstacle, spectacle, tentative, tentatively, ostentatious, manacle, miracle, intact, contact, entailment, detachment, tent, rental, entail, mental, parental, mentally, extent, potent, patent, latent, intent, momentary, percentage, commentary, content, detente, accidental, elementary, sentence.