Random good picture Not show
1. They appear to have no need of an anemone and usually ignore any placed in the aquarium with them.
2. Other anemone associates A number of other damsel fish species, especially during their juvenile stages also associate with anemones.
3. Why the sea anemone stays there and whether it gains anything from this relationship is not known.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. A hermit crab carrying a sea anemone around on its shell.
5. The clownfish does therefore contribute towards protecting its anemone host.
6. Specimens of this anemone have been seen with as many two dozen clown anemonefish nestled among their tentacles.
7. The second step is to create an anemone strand.
8. Do you want anemone to sting you?
9. Sea anemone, are they animal?
10. A sea anemone or a related animal.
11. Sea Anemone on the side of the water tank.
12. Like the clown fish and the sea anemone.
13. This large tube anemone, photographed in Tulamben, Bali, stood high off the black-sand bottom[sentencedict.com], allowing me to shoot its spectacular tentacles from below and capture its graceful movement.
14. Not only does the Venus flytrap anemone (Actinoscyphia saginata) resemble the well-known carnivorous plant, but it also emulates the plant's behavior.
15. Each anemone maintained its "startle response" for anywhere from about 3 to 20 minutes, but the duration was roughly the same in response to every squirt.
16. The adhesion mechanism of barnacle , limpet, anemone, tube worm are described in this paper.
17. Look to the rue anemone, if you will, or to the pea patch, of to the stubborn weed that thrusts its shoulders through a city street.
18. The sea anemone is a kind of primitive, simple sea creature.
19. Deep pinkish blue, Anemone _ shaped ; erectly flowering , round leaves, much budded and bloomed , growing vigorously.
20. Carol laughed and swam out of the anemone to avoid getting caught by her husband.
21. Periclimenes shrimps are superficially similar in appearance to Harlequin Shrimp species but do not harm their host anemone or sea cucumber.
22. There is little doubt that the clownfish is very dependent on the association with its anemone.
23. The crab effectively parasitises these protective devices for its own ends by placing the anemone on its shell.
24. There are many woodland flowers, such as wood sorrel, bluebell, fox glove and wood anemone.
25. To counteract this, clownfish have adopted a dual strategy to deceive the anemone.
26. Most commentators think the word "krinon" used by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount is the anemone with beautiful bright colors which is found on the hill of Galilee.
27. Dappled shade is formed by deciduous trees, and shade plants such as epimedium, anemone, trillium, and a variety of bulbs thrive in this type of shade.
28. Unable to take him back from the lower world, she sprinkled wine on Adonls" blood and turned it into anemone, a delicate purple flower."
29. Not so very long ago I was outside in the sunshine, inhaling the fragrance of rosemary and lavender, and picking a nosegay of penstemon and anemone.
30. The notes, as included in the press release, are: mineral water, anemone, lotus, orris, and Corsican blue cedar.
More similar words: anemic, anemia, lemon, demon, ceremony, lemonade, make money, hegemony, demonise, hegemonic, scaremonger, demonology, pandemonium, ceremonial, ceremonious, demonstrate, premonition, remonstrate, premonitory, demonstrable, demonstrator, remonstrance, demonstration, demonstrative, marriage ceremony, enemy, phoneme, cinema, nemesis, linemen.