Random good picture Not show
1. Don't be convulsed with laughter, which stultifies you.
2. This attitude stultifies scientific progress.
3. These countries are trying to shake off the stultifying effects of several decades of state control.
4. Mr. Taylor's present behaviour stultifies his previous efforts.
5. Their unhelpfulness has stultified our efforts to improve things.
6. A rigid routine can be stultifying and boring.
7. She felt the repetitive exercises stultified her musical technique so she stopped doing them.
8. Your efforts would be stultified by one word of mine.
9. A hierarchy is seen as stultifying,(sentencedict.com/stultify.html) rigid and caste-like.
10. Together with its stultifying racial enmities, this seems to have brought it to a halt, and placed it beyond history.
11. My memories are full of anecdotes and trivia, not stultified by rigid dogma.
12. Private enterprise and initiative would replace the stultifying effect of joint responsibility and periodic redistribution of land.
13. A stultifying inversion has snuffed out some of the most ambitious air-quality bills in the Legislature this year.
14. To feel guilty as an adult is to stultify our own freedom.
15. Nobody is legally allowed to stultify himself.
16. As the chronic political disorder continues to stultify the economy, Nepal's status as an investment friendly country has further relegated.
17. Bridges go two ways, though, and what is about to arrive going the other way is a stultifying 600-year empire.
18. The mere thought of Madcap Agnew - a name rarely mentioned in the Hall - appeared to stultify him.
19. For the courts to take upon themselves the task of making this determination is a stultifying, even a discrediting, exercise.
20. He had made money, and had had splendid opportunities to make a great deal more if he had been willing to stultify his conscience, but that he had never been able to do.
21. Things like machines may develop or neglect certain things in people ...Machines make our life impersonal and stultify certain elements in us and create an impersonal environment.
22. Both the LHC and the Space program are vital if the human race is not to stultify and eventually die out.
More similar words: multicultural, ratify, testify, rectify, mortify, certify, gratify, justify, beautify, identify, quantify, result in, multiple, multiply, exulting, ultimate, resulting, ultimatum, cultivated, ultimately, multiparty, penultimate, multilingual, spatula, petulant, petulance, capitulation, recapitulate, congratulate, congratulations.