Random good picture Not show
(2) How many letters are there in the word "struggle"?
(3) A strong man will struggle with storms of fate.
(4) Cease to struggle and you cease to live.
(5) Mandela became a symbol of the anti-apartheid struggle.
(6) There is a ceaseless struggle from noon to night.
(7) ase to struggle and you cease to live.
(8) The students voted to continue the struggle.
(9) They resolved on continuing the struggle.
(10) He failed to struggle against temptation.
(11) We are mere pawns in the struggle for power.
(12) The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.
(13) The room bore evidence of a struggle.
(14) Lawrence's heroic struggle against his destiny.
(15) Struggle comparing upward. Happy compare downward.
(16) He gave up the struggle in despair.
(17) We will aid their struggle against violent repression.
(18) Keep up the struggle till you succeed.
(19) We had a struggle to stop the criminal.
(20) There were the sounds of a desperate struggle.
(21) Don't struggle so much,best things happen when not expected. Sentencedict.com
(22) He devoted his life to the struggle for justice.
(23) Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
(24) A strong man will struggle with the storms of fate.
(25) As a single father, he found it a struggle bringing up three children.
(26) The mayor had become ineffectual in the struggle to clamp down on drugs.
(27) The victim put up a heroic struggle against his assailant.
(28) He called on his people to carry forward their struggle for national liberty.
(29) We must unite with them and at the same time struggle against them.
(30) The important thing in Life is not triumph, but the struggle; the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
More similar words: struggle for, struggle against, wiggle, wriggle, abstruse, construe, instruct, construct, structure, instrument, instructor, structural, obstruction, instruction, destruction, construction, constructing, instructional, infrastructure, drug, shrug, frugal, suggest, shrug off, sluggish, debugging, suggestion, looking glass, glee, angle.