Random good picture Not show
1. The native population was subjugated and exploited.
2. The film exploited his image and infringed his copyright.
3. Homeworkers can easily be exploited by employers.
4. Critics claim he exploited black musicians for personal gain.
5. He was portrayed as a ruthless opportunist who exploited the publicity at every opportunity.
6. He exploited his father's name to get himself a job.
7. These kids are being exploited by very unscrupulous people.
8. We've always been marginalized, exploited, and constantly threatened.
9. Mrs Marcos' lawyer adeptly exploited the prosecution's weakness.
10. No minerals have yet been exploited in Antarctica.
11. The workers are ruthlessly exploited by their employers.
12. He saw a niche in the market and exploited it.
13. She exploited her new movie through a series of guest appearance.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The architect has cleverly exploited new materials and building techniques.
15. Copyright protects your work from being commercially exploited by someone else without your consent.
16. These Severn Valley woods have been exploited for timber since Saxon times.
17. This nationalist feeling has been exploited opportunistically by several important politicians.
18. The company exploited its workers with long hours and low pay.
19. They exploited her generosity shamelessly.
20. Christmas has been exploited for commercial reasons.
21. The factory's largely Hispanic workforce is underpaid and exploited.
22. He'd been exploited, hoodwinked, lied to.
23. Do I feel bad, exploited, put down?
24. This system exploited good land to its full potential.
25. The head would be exploited to produce electricity.
26. She realized that her youth and inexperience were being exploited.
27. Some of the landowners were a law unto themselves. There was nobody to check their excesses and they exploited the people.
28. He had a clear idea of his company's strengths and skilfully exploited them.
29. This planet on which we all live should be cherished and not exploited.
30. Some of the early explorers thought of the local people as benighted savages who could be exploited.
More similar words: exploit, exploitable, exploitation, loiter, loiterer, explode, explore, exploded, explosive, explosion, unexplored, exploration, explain, expletive, explicit, explanation, inexplicable, reconnoiter, expedite, expected, unexpected, suited, United, excited, limited, invited, unexpectedly, write down, spirited, inherited.