Random good picture Not show
1. He has an endless supply of corny jokes.
2. I know it sounds corny, but I dream about her every night.
3. I know it sounds corny, but I'm really not motivated by money.
4. I know it sounds corny, but it really was love at first sight!
5. It may sound corny, but I enjoy helping people.
6. She proceeded to tell him a joke so corny that Uncle Billy would have flatly refused it for his own collection.
7. As if in a corny fiction, it is in the gents that we first identify each other and introduce ourselves.
8. He says a lot of corny retro jive that used to go over big in the 1970s.
9. It may sound corny, but the simple fact is, it works.
10. As if in a corny love story, they found themselves in each other's arms.
11. I ent doin' no fancy theatricals with ole corny thorny.
12. I personally thought it was too corny.
13. Daresay Corny Kelleher bagged that job for O'Neill's.
14. Even if It'sounds corny, I still regard it as true.
15. It might sound a bit corny but my other mentor is Evan Williams, my Twitter - founder.
16. Does that strike you as a corny thing to say and talk about?
17. Corny : And if you were president, Tracy , what would your first official act be?
18. True, anniversaries can be pretty corny, but what city resists them?
19. Some of the corny love scenes are real tear - jerkers.
20. The movie was just so corny that I had to leave before it finished.
21. It may sound corny, but the experts agree it works.
22. I couldn't watch the whole movie - it was just too corny.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The dialogue and acting in Indecent Proposal are tired, cliched and corny.
24. If Yarborough were to come around today asking for your vote, you might find his style somewhat corny.
25. And for once the finale - everyone coming together to sing Dylan's Chimes of Freedom - seemed not corny but exactly right.
26. The villain is an investor who kills with such glee that he almost seems corny.
27. Hart is an amiable and enthusiastic guide, if a little corny at times.
28. Rotating ceiling fans with palm-leaf propellers complete the slightly corny tropical effect.
29. For instance, she notes that sunsets may now look corny too much like photographs of sunsets.
30. Amber : You have to vote for a person Corny, not one of the Himalayas.