Random good picture Not show
1. A positive pregnancy test soon confirmed her intuitive feelings.
2. Is the feminine nature generally more intuitive?
3. Are women more intuitive than men?
4. Greed suffocates humanity and intuitive knowledge.
5. Men are often regarded as less intuitive than women.
6. He seemed to have an intuitive awareness of how I felt.
7. He seemed to have an intuitive knowledge of how I was feeling.
8. He had an intuitive sense of what the reader wanted.
9. We have no intuitive grasp of the immensity of time.
10. Most people have an intuitive sense of right and wrong.
11. Macelo's style of management is intuitive and informal.
12. They must be intuitive, conceptual, synthesizing,[http://Sentencedict.com] and artistic.
13. The overall message of precaution-better safe than sorry-has intuitive appeal.
14. Women are supposed to be more intuitive than men, but I don't know if that's true.
15. Great novelists have an intuitive understanding of the workings of human emotions.
16. Attempts have certainly been made to test the intuitive mythologies of Freudian theory by other experimental approaches.
17. DataEase Express provides an intuitive Windows user-interface to a full relational database system.
18. If you merely mean some sort of intuitive intelligence, then I hope I am psychic.
19. The importance of intuitive mythologies is that they make available a language for public discussion and for the individual learning-experience.
20. Just allow your intuitive faculties to operate, open your heart and be honest with yourself and the landscape.
21. Have a good look at that remedy and see if your intuitive feelings can be justified.
22. In them the gene might have been positively disadvantageous because it left them less socially intuitive.
23. His voice has a racy fluency blended with the intuitive lilt of generations.
24. is my intention to present - through the medium of photography - intuitive observations of the natural world which may have meaning to the spectators. Ansel Adams
25. Each manoeuvre in their rearguard action has taken them further away from intuitive notions about that exciting enterprise referred to as science.
26. Knowledge of this relation is to be achieved through the act of intuitive symbolic perception.
27. Equally, science would be much less advanced than it is if the only available data were intuitive estimates of quantities.
28. Its layout reflects the mechanical limitations of early typewriters and as such hardly constitutes an intuitive ordering that would facilitate rapid learning.
29. In the matter of ultimate aesthetic evaluation it laid stress on the intuitive response of the general public.
30. Similarly, there is no reason to assume that different people will share the same intuitive feelings regarding what is true.
More similar words: intuition, tuition, positive, fugitive, punitive, primitive, sensitive, cognitive, initiative, definitive, positively, competitive, prohibitive, inquisitive, interactive, fortuitous, gratuitous, fortuitously, in turn, fruition, fit into, votive, native, motive, active, sensitivity, furtive, adaptive, actively, abortive.