Random good picture Not show
1. If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other people's backs and heads .(F. W .
2. Your temperature stands at 100°F.
3. This plant grows well in temperatures above 55°F.
4. Passengers sweltered in temperatures of over 90?F.
5. Daytime temperatures never fell below 80?F.
6. For flash photography, set the aperture at f.5.6.
7. The song is in F.
8. The first word begins with an F.
9. Water boils at 212o F.
10. At Cambridge he studied under F.R. Leavis.
11. 'Fabric' starts with an 'F'/F.
12. He is so crazy about U.F.O.that he laps up all he can read about it.
13. John F. Kennedy[sentencedict.com], Jr.
14. Water freezes at 32?F.
15. Lord Beaverbrook, to put it bluntly, played hell with the war policy of the R.A.F.
16. Senators F. Sea mammals 7.
17. IPreheat oven to 375 F.. Melt remaining clarified butter.
18. Preheat oven to 425 F. Grease an 8inch-square pan.
19. The hypothesis has been championed by F. Papi.
20. The fourth was town clerk, solicitor J. F. Cooper.
21. Targets for R.A.F. bombing raids were pin-pointed.
22. Extreme behaviourism is normally associated with B. F. Skinner.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Preheat oven to 350 F. Remove meats from marinade.
24. Clair F.. Gill testified before the two subcommittees.
25. Eisenhower was succeeded by John F. Kennedy.
26. Moira F. phoned again, he wrote.
27. That word is spelt with a PH, not an F.
28. Her most cherished possession is a 1926 letter from F. Scott Fitzgerald.
29. The Belgian Cup has been won by the favourites F.C. Liege.
30. The victor in/of the 1960 US Presidential election was John F. Kennedy.