Random good picture Not show
1. The jeweller skillfully engraved the initials on the ring.
2. His initials were engraved on the cigarette case.
3. She engraved the ring in a floral pattern.
4. Some Latin words were engraved on the plaque.
5. He engraved my name on the silver plate.
6. Your wedding ring can be engraved with a personal inscription at no extra cost.
7. The cigarette case was engraved with his initials.
8. I'm having "John Law" engraved on the cap.
9. The glasses were engraved with the Queen's cipher.
10. Their names are engraved on a stone tablet.
11. This episode remains sharply engraved on my mind.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The stones were then rounded, polished and engraved.
13. That image is engraved on my mind.
14. The silver cup was engraved with his name.
15. Her name was engraved on sport's roll of honour.
16. The poem was engraved on a tablet of stone.
17. The events engraved themselves on my memory.
18. It was prettily engraved with flowers on the back.
19. Her image is engraved upon my heart.
20. His name was engraved on the silver cup.
21. The bracelet was engraved with his name and date of birth.
22. That last conversation we had is engraved on my memory forever.
23. The inscription was engraved in the stone of the memorial.
24. The dog's name was engraved on a little metal disc attached to its collar.
25. They presented him with an engraved watch to mark his retirement.
26. Memories of that terrible day are forever engraved on my mind.
27. His initials were engraved on the back of his watch.
28. The school has a memorial tablet engraved with the name of the founder.
29. The date of the accident remains engraved on my mind.
30. It's engraved on our souls and hearts.
More similar words: depraved, grave, gravely, graveness, graveyard, engross, engrossed, brave, crave, travel, avenge, bereaved, unravel, bravely, gravy, ingrate, travesty, traveled, traverse, traveler, scavenge, ravenous, travelled, gravity, contravene, wavelength, scavenging, ingratiate, aggravate, travel agency.