Synonym: chase, dog, follow, hunt, insist, press, search, seek, urge. Similar words: round and round, sound, bound, wound, round, around, ground, round off. Meaning: [haʊnd] n. 1. any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears 2. someone who is morally reprehensible. v. pursue or chase relentlessly.
Random good picture Not show
1. The hound whipped out at the whistle.
2. The hound nips at a rabbit.
3. He halloed at his hound.
4. The hound bayed mournfully.
5. My men have been sent everywhere to hound out the bastard.
6. The hound found the trail of the rabbit.
7. A troubled hound was baying the moon.
8. The hound found the place where the deer lodged.
9. The hound was quartering the woods.
10. A hound was baying at the moon.
11. A hound yelped briefly as a whip cracked.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. A hound bays its quarry.
13. The hound retrieves well.
14. The police have promised to hound down those responsible for the explosion.
15. The hound picked up the fox's smell and started to chase after it.
16. He ordered his hound to hark away when the fox was scurrying out of its cave.
17. The Hound snuggled down next to her.
18. Hurriedly getting up, Amphitryon called his hound.
19. He was the Einstein of the hound kingdom-able to decipher morse code.
20. The hound had been given something of Sir Henry's to smell so that it would pick up his scent and follow him.
21. She knew her husband had the hound at their house on the night Sir Henry came to dinner.
22. Like a hell hound, Capri launches into the crowd to grapple his unfortunate prey.
23. Do you sympathise with people who hound paedophiles out of their homes?
24. The Hound will report back to you on the menu and operation very soon.
25. Then he loped away as a hound came running silently through the trees, nose to the ground, scenting slowly.
26. He walked on across the flinty turf, with the mare's nose at his shoulder, and the hound running ahead.
27. He must have a nose for money better than any hound for any fox.
28. They say he looked exactly like the family picture of old Sir Hugo, who first saw the Hound.
29. But there is one thing I don't understand. How did Selden know that the hound was following him?
30. There were some who said he was a man whose children had been savaged by a local hound.
More similar words: round and round, sound, bound, wound, round, around, ground, round off, sound off, round up, wounded, founder, all round, founded, expound, bounded, compound, get around, abound in, flounder, boundary, go around, come round, profound, all around, surround, bum around, scoundrel, eastbound, dumbfound.