Synonym: battle royal, scrimmage. Similar words: homeless, chameleon, glee, flee, sleek, sleep, fleet, sleeve. Meaning: ['meleɪ] n. a noisy riotous fight.
Random good picture Not show
1. Several people were hurt in the melee.
2. We lost sight of each other in the melee.
3. I lost hold of her hand in the melee of people rushing towards the entrance.
4. The melee was extraordinary, because it took some time for Hunt to realize that he was world champion.
5. But penning in this raucous melee are buildings that seem all shutters and grids.
6. In the screaming, struggling melee, a knife blade in the wrong place was never noticed.
7. Top Officials on Floyd - Zab melee!
8. Equip only nonlethal blunt melee weapons.
9. The Treant deals melee damage while in unrooted form.
10. Weapons come in two basic categories: melee and ranged.
11. And melee combat is now available to get people to comply.
12. Any melee criticing strike! including those from speciing intrusions (Mutilgot! Envenom! etc). It will not proc from poison crits.
13. He will be immune to all melee damage during this phase.
14. In light of the Archives melee, historians should re-examine the thousands of pardons Lincoln issued to weigh their authenticity and balance them against the death sentences he did allow.
15. A policeman was killed and scores of people were injured in the melee.
16. There was a scuffle and I lost my hat in the melee.
17. The short journey took them some time because of the melee of people that were always thronging the streets night and day.
18. If the concrete were to stop pouring-because of a blockage in the pipe, for example-the already hyperactive melee would become frenetic.
19. The party, with some 200 guests, disintegrated into a melee that ultimately involved more than 100 people.
20. They were eventually repulsed by troops, but a military storeroom was emptied of its contents in the melee.
21. Police officials also said 12 patrol cars were seriously damaged in the melee.
22. Overcome with hatred, the Dark Elves charged into the water and a great melee broke out.
23. I stopped playing and tossed my trumpet to Kim who had been showering our remaining advertising leaflets on to the melee.
24. Mwaruwari kept Harry Redknapp's men in the game, bundling the ball home after Portuguese keeper Hilario failed to collect the ball in a goalmouth melee, but an equaliser eluded them.
25. You hit or miss with an arcane at-will attack power, or you hit no targets with a melee or ranged arcane encounter attack power.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Level 1 - Enhances the Assassin's chitinous armor with organic barbs, giving him 2 bonus armor and returning 10% of melee attack damage to enemies.
27. With a sense of injustice burning inside them the Robins poured forward and eventually got the equaliser they deserved when Wayne Allison scrambled the ball home after a goalmouth melee.
28. Unable to afford armour, these troops fight unarmoured making them soft targets for enemy archers, and not suited to prolonged melee.
29. Berserker Stance: Now increases critical strike chance by 3% instead of granting 10% melee haste.
30. Bi, the Chinese captain today, also got another brilliant chance to tie the score in the 60th minute when she drove a close-range shot high in a goalmouth melee.
More similar words: homeless, chameleon, glee, flee, sleek, sleep, fleet, sleeve, sleepy, leeward, melt, go to sleep, smell, camel, fall asleep, mellow, smell out, homeland, smell of, leeuwenhoek, untimely, extremely, smell a rat, ameliorate, watermelon, mellifluous, melodramatic, elect, helen, be left.