Random good picture Not show
1. Several political parties vie with each other in pulling more votes for themselves.
2. Celebrities and politicians vie for prime-time television and radio airtime.
3. In hospitals, business plans vie with patients for doctors' attention.
4. The two older children tend to vie with the younger one for their mother's attention.
5. The state champions will vie for the national title.
6. Minor artists will thus vie with genius.
7. Other reactionary politicians vie to appropriate historical symbols of pre-communist antiquity.
8. No wonder the airlines vie with each other to advertise their copious offerings of wine.
9. The expansion of the 1990s seems set to vie with those of the 1960s and 1980s for the longest on record.
10. Paris and Milan vie with each other for the title of world fashion capital.
11. Celebrities and politicians vie for prime-time television and radio airtime in order to gain status.
12. Symbols and echoes of celebrated canvases vie with original designs and lush flourishes to create an aesthete's garden of earthly delights.
13. And when children do read aloud, vie will want to do everything possible to eliminate the test atmosphere.
14. As the vultures vie for space, the ravens cling to the edges.
15. Limpets are likely to vie for status as one of the most abundant types of animals found at some vents.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Newly powerful pollsters and image makers vie to present their candidate as trustworthy and the opposition as a threat.
17. But these encouraging trends must vie with the negatives.
18. Ainsi passaIt'sa vie au milieu de nos heures.
19. This train is running vie minutes behind time.
20. In smoke-filled private rooms, boisterous men vie to best each other in downing shots of fiery mao-tai[sentencedict.com], the rice liquor that is this city's most famous product.
21. Although I admit few people would vie for the pathetically normal moniker without at least a double shot of truth serum.
22. You have your point of vie, and I have mine.
23. Vie Furniture has a great combination of traditional style and contemporary design.
24. VIE SKYLINK - Expansion of Vienna International Airport and the Airport City at Vienna - Schwechat.
25. In the garden flowers vie with each other in beauty.
26. I can't go to the football on Saturday - I've got to work. Oh well, c'est la vie.
27. No new politician has come to the fore, so others vie to fill the vacuum.
28. Four highly competitive tavernas, each beautifully set on the waterside, vie for your custom.
29. The blacks and whites that do burn through seem to vie for space in the finished print.
30. The stuff of impressionist painting had been the fleeting glimpse of Ia vie moderne rather than the solid statue.