Random good picture Not show
1. The oil terminal is in the narrow strait that separates the island from the mainland.
2. Ferries ply across a narrow strait to the island.
3. We will transit the strait at night.
4. An estimated 1600 vessels pass through the strait annually.
5. The Bering Strait separates Asia and America.
6. Yemen commands the strait at the southern end of the Red Sea.
7. My old aunts are very strait - laced.
8. Our ship is cleaving her way through the strait.
9. The nun took strait vows.
10. In the Malacca strait two speedboats showing no lights approached a bulk carrier from the stern at night.
11. I freed myself from the antiquated strait jacket of his verbose speech patterns.
12. Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement(Sentence dictionary), are roads of Genius. William Blake
13. But while Strait and McEntire continue to endure on the charts, Haggard and Jones are most effective selling concert tickets.
14. Malacca Strait: Two discoveries in the Selatan field were brought on stream in the second half of 1991.
15. Beyond the strait it was expected that we might encounter enemy submarines.
16. The house had a fabulous view out to the Strait of Georgia and the Rockies beyond.
17. From this you may form some idea of their distress, and the holy violence used in entering the strait gate.
18. The fleet had formed a single column for the passage through the strait.
19. Even the simulated F-16 fighter jet you were piloting into a hostile zone near the Strait of Hormuz.
20. Fur seals and sea lions are restricted to the Bering Strait area and seldom enter icy waters.
21. Currently an estimated 1,600 vessels carrying fuels and other hazardous materials pass through the strait annually.
22. The planes were on their way to neutralize any enemy submarines which might be lying in wait for us outside Bungo Strait.
23. With the reversal of tidal currents deltas can be built up at both ends of the strait.
24. There are virtually no deciduous trees, aside from a few beeches seen half way along the Strait near the modern coaling-station of Punta Arenas.
25. The United States insists it has the right to sail through the international waters of the strait.
26. It displayed particular concern over a possible closure of the Strait of Hormuz and a determination to take action to avoid this.
27. There is a general belief that the drowned are simply victims of bad weather in the strait.
28. Occasional crossings between the two chief areas were possible during periods when the Bering Strait became passable to land animals.
29. Situated on a highly visible site, the 60-storey tower will offer panoramic views stretching from the Bosphorus Strait in the west to the Princes' Islands and the Sea of Marmara to the south.
30. Cowfish with no teeth extincted 27 years later since it was found(Bering Strait, 1854).
More similar words: straitened, dire straits, trait, traitor, portrait, strain, restrain, straight, strained, constrain, straighten, constraint, straightaway, unrestrained, straight line, straighten up, constrainedly, straightforward, keep a straight face, wraith, trail, train, trainer, by train, trailer, entrails, training, stray, straw, strap.