Random good picture Not show
1. The music students here are a very introvert lot.
2. That young man is an introvert.
3. He was described as an introvert, a reserved man who spoke little.
4. I an introvert and introverts get drawn in.
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
6. Their whole thing was an introvert pilgrimage.
7. He the introvert; Tom the extrovert.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Like an introvert, I drew my over shirt.
9. Do you think you're an extrovert or introvert?
10. The house is a true representation of the introvert.
11. Teaching Topic: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
12. You are very much an introvert.
13. And you were looking so cold like an introvert.
14. Let's take the example of an introvert and an extrovert.
15. This usage makes the extrovert and the introvert seem to stand for opposed personality types.
16. I'm a little bit introvert that I don't like talk too much.
17. Unlike his brother Bob, he is an introvert, isn't he?
18. Sensitive and introvert, suspicious person causes obstacle of hypochondriasis sex spirit more easily and happen impotent.
19. For such a recluse and an introvert, this passion for closeness seems odd.
20. 'The introvert may shut out the extravert, perhaps while silently nodding, or stop trying to contribute,' she says.
21. It reveals that extravert and introvert raters interpreted the scoring scale differently whereas there was little effect on test taker's performance.
22. Li is introvert while his wife was domineering, and his parents treated him toughly when he was young, which made him want to kill them.
23. It is not the same thing as being a loner, or introvert, who chooses a solitary life.
24. Resource Investigator: the team's contact with its environment, generates ideas and resources; intelligent, stable and introvert.
25. Plant: innovates, generates new ideas and approaches, problem solver; dominant, intelligent and introvert.
26. In a manner of speaking, I suppose you could say that Keith is an introvert.
27. An extravert has a source and direction of energy expression mainly in the external world while the introvert has a source of energy mainly in the internal world.
28. The extravert needs to learn to slow down, but the introvert needs to learn to speak up.
29. You can force yourself to act outside of your element, but an introvert can't become an extravert and vice versa.
30. But keeping in mind that the extravert is not being intentionally malicious, the introvert has at least two options for handling this in a polite way.
More similar words: incontrovertible, extrovert, controversy, controversial, proverb, overt, tower over, covert, proverbial, in trouble, introduce, poverty, over there, introspect, overtake, overture, over time, overturn, introducing, overthrow, introduction, introspection, all over the world, over and over, over and over again, prove, grove, proven, grovel, approve.