Random good picture Not show
2. He was shot by a lone gunman.
3. Lone parents have to be self-reliant, resilient and inventive.
4. A lone figure was standing at the bus stop.
5. A lone wolf howled under the full moon.
6. In the silence of the night, a lone wolf howled.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The attack was carried out by a lone gunman in a crowded shopping centre.
8. He would attack at night, preying on lone women in their twenties or thirties.
9. A lone piper played a lament.
10. In the silence that followed, a lone voice piped up from the back of the room.
11. Only 29% of lone parents receive financial support from their former partners.
12. Ninety per cent of lone parent families are headed by mothers.
13. I noticed a lone man in the cafeteria swabbing the floor as I passed.
14. We could hear a lone piper player playing in the distance.
15. He was by no means a lone voice criticizing the government.
16. Two-thirds of lone parents are on benefit.
17. You know how he is - a lone wolf.
18. A lone naked bulb dangled from the ceiling.
19. So much for the lone gunman theory.
20. Lone wolves are seldom seen in threes.
21. The lone horse pranced flimsily on.
22. Councilman Dexter cast the lone "no" vote.
23. The lone survivor was a 2-1 / 4-year-old girl.
24. A lone fisherman up early looking for sea trout...?
25. Suddenly, a lone gunman appeared.
26. George Thacher cast the lone dissenting vote.
27. She felt proud that she had raised four children as a lone mother.
28. Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep lone.
29. In the police force he had the reputation of being something of a lone wolf.
30. Or did they simply betray the presence of a lone woman in a dark deserted place?