Similar words: chopping, eavesdropping, bring back, dipping, bishop, gift shop, workshop, nothing but. Meaning: n. a paper bag made of strong paper (often with handles); carries goods while shopping.
Random good picture Not show
1. My shopping bag broke and everything tumbled out.
2. She left the hotel carrying a shopping bag.
3. Mishka put down a heavy shopping bag.
4. He flopped down the shopping bag and ran to help us.
5. Sainsbury's is offering customers 1p for each shopping bag re-used.
6. She clutched her shopping bag and her handbag.
7. She finds a paper shopping bag and folds some clothes into it.
8. Jimmy swung himself down, and lifted the shopping bag out of the cart.
9. Finally, a homemade environmental shopping bag was done!
10. Holding my shopping bag, I head back to work.
11. She plumped down her shopping bag on the counter.
12. When did your miss your shopping bag?
13. Would you give me a shopping bag?
14. There were not enough shelters for shopping bag ladies and they had to pig together.
15. The Shopping bag we produce applies to supermarkets and fruits shops.
16. Products include shopping bag, garbage bag , T - shirt bag, biodegradable bag bag, non woven bag.
17. Closet Organizer, Sundries Organizer, Garment Bag, Shopping Bag, Cosmetic Bag, Nursery Products, Household Products.
18. Bath towel, adaptor, mineral water, shopping bag, toothbrush, a baby - sitter,[sentencedict.com] pressing service after 11 pm.
19. Pp - Shopping Bag, Box, File and Folder, Pencil, Cases Boxes.
20. Would you like me to carry your shopping bag for you ?
21. She only purchased unpackaged products, which she bore home in her ancient shopping bag.
22. She only purchased unpackaged products, which she bore home in her ancient shopping bag. Fresh meat, fruit and veg.
23. The trolley had been pushed a few feet away and my handbag removed from my shopping bag.
24. He shoots into the kitchen and picks up the forgotten shopping bag.
25. A man in a business suit and a woman carrying a Saks shopping bag got in with him.
26. A woman batters her husband to death with a coffee pot which she for ever after keeps in her shopping bag.
27. When he finishes his supper, the boy tucks the lunch box back into a shopping bag and closes his eyes.
28. The shop assistant helped Mary put the fruit into a plastic shopping bag.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. ONE chilly afternoon, my mother dropped by with a small shopping bag filled with fondue forks.
30. Dumbledore was furious with him and Arabella Figg beat him around the head and body with her string shopping bag full of tins of cat food.
More similar words: chopping, eavesdropping, bring back, dipping, bishop, gift shop, workshop, nothing but, anything but, damping, developing, housekeeping, shooting, developing countries, happily, bag, bags, long before, hope, chop, handbag, bags of, oppose, baggage, garbage, opponent, opposed, schoolbag, pin, opposition.