Random good picture Not show
(1) We brought home two bags of rice.
(2) I put my bags down while we spoke.
(3) I've left my bags in the hall.
(4) These bags differ in size, but not in shape.
(5) Her bags were bulging with shopping.
(6) He emptied several bags of rice into a bin.
(7) Her bags were examined when she entered the country.
(8) They gave us bags of potato chips .
(9) He has bags of money!
(10) The bags have adjustable shoulder straps.
(11) She packed her bags and left?leaving Matthew bewildered and confused.
(12) These bags carry easily.
(13) A man in the street was selling bags of hot chestnuts.
(14) Air bags are a standard feature in most new cars.
(15) Patrons are requested to leave their bags in the cloakroom. Sentencedict.com
(16) He plucked a couple of plastic bags from the roll.
(17) The rats have eaten holes in those bags of flour.
(18) All sorts of sleeping bags have been developed and many have been given extensive trials under various conditions.
(19) We dumped our bags at the nearby Grand Hotel and hurried towards the market.
(20) You carry these two bags, and I'll bring the rest.
(21) He came in with four shopping bags and dumped them on the table.
(22) Come and stay with us - we've got bags of room.
(23) You can plonk those bags down anywhere in my room.
(24) There they transferred 20 bags of jewels into a car.
(25) The bags we sell have very strong seams, so they will last for years.
(26) He's upstairs unpacking his bags.
(27) Let me help you with those bags.
(28) Where do you keep your tea bags?
(29) It's a hassle having to travel with so many bags.
(30) Do not throw rubbish onto the ground. Do not waste water. Use both sides of paper when you write. Stop using plastic bags for shopping. Make classrooms less noisy.