Random good picture Not show
1. This enabled the country to become self-sufficient in sugar.
2. The programme aims to make the country self-sufficient in food production and to cut energy imports.
3. She's handicapped but very self-sufficient.
4. Using traditional methods poor farmers can be virtually self-sufficient.
5. Australia is 65% self-sufficient in oil.
6. The country is totally self-sufficient in food production.
7. Nations which are not self-sufficient in energy will face an insecure future.
8. These people have now become almost self-sufficient in grain crops.
9. But they are never complete or self-sufficient.
10. Britain used to be fully self-sufficient in coal.
11. The new technologies have made India agriculturally self-sufficient.
12. We are 75 percent. self-sufficient.
13. She'd always seemed so self-contained,(sentencedict.com) so self-sufficient.
14. France was self-sufficient in cereals, and exported its surplus.
15. This factory, should make Britain self-sufficient in blood by 1985.
16. The United States, by contrast, is self-sufficient in most of these products, with surplus supply in several cases.
17. The Amish belong to a self-sufficient community that has existed for over 200 years.sentencedict.com
18. A self-sufficient settlement is analogous to a pin worker who must cut, bend, attach, and deliver by himself.
19. Now, industrialised countries are almost self-sufficient in basic foodstuffs due to the use of fertilisers, mechanisation and larger farm units.
20. Many areas of the world still have self-sufficient rural economies.
21. Bureaus will also be self-sufficient in respect of the technical information needed for industrial policy-making.
22. They defied/flouted/broke with convention by giving up their jobs and becoming self-sufficient.
23. Although she had various boyfriends, Madeleine was, and remains, fiercely self-sufficient.
24. And this is what the Davenports wanted-an objective analysis of why their son was having so much difficulty being mature and self-sufficient.
25. Launched in 1978, the programme aims to make the country self-sufficient in food and to cut unemployment and energy imports.
26. The implication was you had to have your own world, you had to be self-sufficient in that way.
27. It had its own brickworks, cloth mill and farms, and was largely self-sufficient.
28. The small townships and villages of the backlands thus lived in isolation, largely self-sufficient and introspective.
29. On the other hand, five boys in one huge farmhouse bedroom made for a self-regulating, self-sufficient little kingdom.
30. And all this was accomplished before the first arrivals, so that they would be somewhat self-sufficient from the start.
More similar words: sufficient, sufficiently, insufficient, sufficiency, efficient, coefficient, efficiently, inefficient, efficiency, inefficiency, proficient, suffice, deficiency, proficiency, scientific, unscientific, scientific method, suffix, official, officially, officious, officiate, ex officio, unofficial, officiously, science fiction, ancient, prescient, scientist, omniscient.