Random good picture Not show
1. I've got a typerwriter with a microprocessor.
2. The device, based on an 8-bit Motorola microprocessor, will reportedly work on any computer.
3. Microprocessor control on this long reach mower keeps the hood floating over undulations.
4. The first microprocessor as such was produced commercially by Intel in the United States in 1971.
5. Originally, the AViiON was built exclusively around a microprocessor from Motorola.
6. A microprocessor is basically an integrated circuit designed to carry out calculating and coordinating functions.
7. Those familiar with writing software for microprocessor controlled systems will know that a lot of development goes into the process.
8. Microprocessor sales represent one of the largest segments of the chip market.
9. In the Altamont Pass in California some 2000 microprocessor controlled windmills have been erected to supply commercial electricity.
10. Shares of Intel Corp., the biggest microprocessor maker, fell 2 5 / 8 to 55.
11. Finally the operating speeds of the motor and microprocessor must be reconciled.
12. During the procession, the microprocessor finished the processing procedure.
13. Highly original reduced instruction set microprocessor designed by Inmos.
14. Single Chip Microprocessor Control of Elevator Salvation Unit.
15. The signal will suspend the microprocessor.
16. Our guys in Austin are more interested in open systems, and the fastest screaming performance it can get onto a microprocessor.
17. The deal is part of Intel's expansion into communications equipment and reduces its reliance on its core microprocessor business.
18. To the right-hand side of this most advanced display is the microprocessor time control.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. C.. The microcomputer is the vanguard of a whole range of microprocessor based technologies.
20. In this Chapter we shall be considering the ways in which the microprocessor can be involved in control of the stepping motor.
21. The stepping rate is fixed by a constant frequency clock, which is controlled by a one-bit signal from the microprocessor.
22. As an example Fig. 8.3 shows the flowchart for the control of a two-phase hybrid-type stepping motor by an eight-bit microprocessor.
23. Mearns reports that he has measured in excess of 1 volt of stray radio transmissions coming from a single microprocessor.
24. The device takes X-ray pictures from many angles, under the control of an inevitable microprocessor.
25. Analysts had figured the bad news from the giant microprocessor maker would put a damper on technology stocks.
26. The program can be encoded on the disc's surface and then loaded into the microprocessor.
27. Such was the case regarding my addiction to designing microprocessor controlled circuits.
28. SkyCorder, which looks like a pager, uses a pressure sensor to gather information and a microprocessor to compile the statistics.
29. The flaw apparently involves the Orion chipset that works hand in glove with the new Pentium Pro or P6 microprocessor.
30. There will also probably be a strong emphasis on chips for portables with battery life being the driving factor in microprocessor design.
More similar words: processor, due process of law, process, processed, due process, processing, procession, word processing, microchip, microcosm, microphone, microcomputer, crop rotation, successor, accessory, predecessor, accessorize, intercessor, professor, microeconomics, micro, microbe, microfiche, microscope, microscopic, microbiology, microorganism, proceed, propriety, microscopically.