Random good picture Not show
4. Why do dogs run after cats?
5. I'll not run after you all your life.
6. Don't expect me to run after you all your life.
7. The letter blew away and I had to run after it.
8. Facilities will run after normal school hours to cater for latch-key children.
9. I run after her[Sentence dictionary], bumping against people in my rush.
10. Instead, park officials announced Friday, the pirates will run after women who carry trays of food.
11. Another errand to run after work before I came over to make Richard dinner.
12. But he ain't some two-bit punk on the run after blowin' some one away.
13. Jonnie jumped up, tried to run after Jessica, but trapped in her narrow skirt, fell.
14. They hit a good League run after the Cup knock-out, before two successive defeats checked their progress.
15. It was fatal to run after a fast ball.
16. He is much run after.
17. Marvin likes to run after balls in the backyard.
18. You can't run after two hares at a time.
19. Stop! Stop! Don't run after the cars!
20. He enjoyed himself making the dog run after beggars.
21. Two police run after robber.
22. Metering pump is installed, run after the measurement of liquid?
23. Missing a train is only painful if you run after it!
24. As he walked away towards his car she wanted to run after him, but she felt frozen, riveted to the spot.
25. There's a woman just up the road so I hop off the wall and run after her.
26. There's a gap in the crowd and I dart through and run after them.
27. Finally a parson and a sexton get stuck, too, and have to run after Simpleton and his goose.
28. I had to suppress the urge to jump down, run after them and argue some sense into them.
29. Meanwhile Mrs thomas's other grandson James Bellamy is now on the run after escaping from police custody.
30. I was so persecuted with discussions arising from the publication of my theory of light that I blamed my won imprudence for parting with so substantial a blessing as my quiet to run after a shadow!
More similar words: after, after all, go after, call after, look after, take after, afternoon, afterward, aftermath, after school, one after another, after a while, good afternoon, day after day, year after year, can afford, bona fide, lunar, lacuna, unable, run, unabashed, unabated, trunk, run off, run out, fortunately, unabashedly, runner, run down.