Random good picture Not show
1. The company reserves the right to cancel this agreement in certain circumstances.
2. It took my last reserves of strength and will to swim to the lifeboat.
3. The company has steadily drained its cash reserves.
4. Iraq's oil reserves are second only to Saudi Arabia's.
5. She called up her last reserves of strength.
6. The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
7. He called up all his reserves of courage.
8. The bank holds large reserves of gold.
9. The general threw out his reserves into the woods.
10. They will call up the reserves.
11. We had two reserves in case anyone was injured.
12. Huge imports were draining the country's currency reserves.
13. immediate demobilization of the reserves.
14. She had hidden reserves of courage.
15. The dividend had to be paid out of reserves.
16. He discovered unexpected reserves of strength.
17. The company has substantial reserves of capital.
18. Crude oil reserves are running down.
19. These are company reserves available for distribution as the directors may determine.
20. In the reserves of Zimbabwe and South Africa,(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com] annual culls are already routine.
21. Nature reserves were set up around new power stations to mollify local conservationists.
22. The company has depleted its reserves to make the purchase.
23. The birds build up fat reserves to help them survive the winter.
24. We have substantial reserves, which provide a good margin for uncertainties.
25. The designation of special marine reserves and marine sanctuaries shall be subject to the State Council for approval.
26. The region is thought to have some of the world's largest untapped oil reserves.
27. In the face of a severe crisis relating to international reserves, the government devalued the currency twice.
28. They proved up 22 billion tons of oil in reserves in this country.
29. Israel has a relatively small standing army and its strength is based on its reserves.
30. Shell signed a contract to develop oil and gas reserves near Archangel.
More similar words: federal reserve system, reserve, preserve, reserved, preserved, federal reserve, reserve requirement, federal reserve board, deserve, reservoir, selective service, reservation, preservation, nerves, serve, server, serve as, observe, conserve, observed, observer, effervescent, deserving, internal revenue service, house of representatives, harvest, verve, nerve, pervert, swerve.