Random good picture Not show
2. All people are equal, deserving the same rights as each other.
3. The National Lottery provides extra money for deserving causes.
4. This family is one of the most deserving cases.
5. All the causes seem equally deserving.
6. His efforts are certainly deserving of praise.
7. Any unemployed person reckons as deserving government help.
8. A distinction was made between the deserving and the undeserving poor.
9. The money saved could be used for more deserving causes.
10. Some criminals are more deserving of their punishment than others.
11. A job well done is deserving of praise.
12. No matter how qualified or deserving we are, we will never reach a better life until we can imagine it for ourselves and allow ourselves to have it. Richard Bach
13. No Boro player is more deserving of a summer rest.
14. Howard is certainly deserving of the Heisman Trophy.
15. In fact Mr Gardam has been deserving of a larger audience for sometime.
16. Warped he may be, but nevertheless deserving of respect.
17. Yet what is more deserving of anyone's attention than getting the sales orders upon which the survival of the enterprise depends?
18. Three ads, two deserving causes and a guy offering to sell me information.
19. It is an unpalatable fact of life that the most deserving people do not often achieve the most success.
20. She believes that it was right to leave in order that somebody more deserving could receive her place.
21. But it says with it has a limited budget and Touchdown will have to compete with other deserving projects.
22. The motives were above reproach since a large sum was raised for deserving charities every year.
23. This contract would specify what reasonable amount of progress is deserving of reward.
24. It fitted into a briefcase, and being battery powered was more deserving of the term portable.
25. The fourteen-year-old Gertrude was appointed as the abbess and proved herself deserving of the title.
26. Not to mention wasted opportunity for the thousands of amputees better deserving of such an opportunity.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Moreover, as I explained to you, I have a waiting list of really deserving cases.
28. But sometimes it's difficult to sort out which causes are the most deserving of support.
29. It also promotes team spirit, raises thousands for well deserving causes and, above all, is fun!
30. To many of them the active life seems more deserving because of the amount of good works and preaching it performs.
More similar words: serving, deserve, unnerving, service, servile, services, servitude, subservient, desert, reserve, reserved, preserve, reservoir, preserved, social services, military service, reservation, syrian desert, desertification, overview, supervisor, impervious, interview, serve, living thing, servant, serve as, observe, observer, observed.