Random good picture Not show
(31) Four people were reportedly killed during violent clashes with the Army in the capital, Santo Domingo.
(32) Daniel Omara Atubu was reportedly badly beaten after his arrest and showed physical signs of ill-treatment when he appeared in court.
(33) Diller reportedly is trying to build a national network of television stations that would offer sports and entertainment programming.
(34) In a confession to police, Davis reportedly said he had not been in Petaluma before the night he allegedly kidnapped Polly.
(35) Security forces were reportedly conducting a search operation to find the attackers.
(36) Bush's attendance at Rio had reportedly been conditional on this.
(37) The decision was reportedly taken in response to the government's current austerity programme.
(38) He reportedly found it very hard and was left hanging from his axes as both crampon placements broke loose nearing the top.
(39) Reportedly, two Houston police officers arrested a black woman for being drunk and disorderly.
(40) Koffigoh was reportedly taken by his captors to meet President Gnassingbe Eyadema.
(41) In 1989, he reportedly chartered a plane to fly 150 of his friends to a $ 3 million party in London.
(42) He reportedly did his production work on the West Coast, where he would advertise for models.
(43) Reportedly built from the ground up, it includes a static analyser, debugger and performance analyser based on an object-oriented architecture.
(44) Romero reportedly has abdicated his throne, which could give Johnson his opportunity at last.
(45) Carman reportedly is in generally good health and does not suffer from Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
(46) It also reportedly sold off a bunch of Sparc motherboards on very aggressive terms.
(47) The question of whether a national conference should be held was reportedly also under discussion.
(48) Disney reportedly has been in talks to acquire a one-third stake in Starwave Corp. for as much as $ 100 million.
(49) Rumblings from recent abortive coup plots coupled with an erosion of army discipline have reportedly weakened Guei's grip on the military.
(50) Guzman reportedly paid bribes to secure privileges not given to other prisoners[Sentencedict.com], including alcohol and women.
(51) A seven-year-old child was reportedly hit by one of the canisters and taken, injured in the leg, to hospital.
(52) The thing reportedly couldn't find its critical paths and gave off false signals that everything was hunky-dory when it wasn't.
(53) Since her arrest she has reportedly suffered from anorexia nervosa.
(54) Edward reportedly surrendered and abdicated, whereupon the estates renounced their homage to him and then returned to inform parliament.
(55) He was held in solitary confinement in the General Intelligence headquarters in Riyadh and was reportedly tortured.
(55) Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
(56) The other reportedly had his skull fractured in 15 places, broken fingers and numerous stab wounds.
(57) Demonstrations on the border had reportedly subsided by Jan. 9.
(58) He reportedly earns an annual salary of $ 20 million.
(59) Hospitals reportedly are postponing chemotherapy treatments because of limited supplies of blood products.
(60) In fact, he reportedly blew it out with a stunning, if showy, throw-out at third.
More similar words: reporter, repeatedly, report, report on, reporting, supporter, allegedly, supposedly, repartee, port, export, import, support, portray, airport, portion, portrait, portfolio, transport, important, supportive, in support of, proportion, importantly, opportunity, of importance, transportation, in proportion to, active transport, needle.