Random good picture Not show
1. Have you got a dustpan and brush?
2. I dropped the dustpan and ran indoors.
3. No, with your hands, not with the dustpan.
4. Just like Victorine had become busy with dustpan and brush.
5. She emptied the dustpan and searched for something else to do, straightening the Christmas cards on the mantelpiece as she passed.
6. I carried the mess, in the dustpan, into the garden.
7. A dustpan full of horse manure with the dustpan's brush stuck firmly into the stuff.
8. Sweep the melon - seed shells into a dustpan.
9. A dustpan is often used to pickup rubbish.
10. Dongying sag is a dustpan shape one with very abundant oil and gas.
11. Hence, two people of brothers take broom and dustpan,(sentencedict .com) arriving veranda uping to sweep sunlight.
12. When they moved to the dustpan when the room, which there will be no sunshine.
13. Dustpan Baojing County is located in rural south - west of Central, 35 km from the county seat.
14. Thus, the two brothers with a broom and dustpan to sweep up the sun terrace.
15. Slope belt of dustpan?like sag may be divided into monoclinal belt and fracture belt as the characteristics structure, reservoir and oil pool etc.
16. E1 was in the kitchen, sweeping borax into a dustpan.
17. The distribution of the system is not mainly controlled by the local dustpan - like sags.
18. I've just broken a cup - have you got a dustpan and brush?
19. The field profile observation, indoor geological profile analysis, seismic profile analysis and the fission-track dating were used to study the formation age of dustpan fault depression.
More similar words: industry, industrial, at dusk, exodus, postpone, first prize, postponement, the first person, in the first place, pan, span, pant, panic, pants, company, expand, panel, Hispanic, pandemic, panting, accompany, Spanish, rampant, up and down, occupant, flippant, companion, oust, must, just.