Random good picture Not show
1. Folly is an incurable disease.
5. Disease, enemy, and debt --these three must be cut off as soon as they begin to grow.http://Sentencedict.com
7. Giving up smoking reduces the risk of heart disease.
8. The disease ping-pongs through the population.
9. The troops were severely debilitated by hunger and disease.
10. The refugees were dying off from disease.
11. The organization works to alleviate world hunger and disease.
12. The disease has continued to perplex doctors.
13. She suffered from a deadly disease.
14. It seems that the disease is now under control.
15. There's a direct link between diet and heart disease.
16. Some plants are very prone to disease.
17. A healthy diet creates a body resistant to disease.
18. Smoking can increase the risk of developing heart disease.
19. Most people are not very well-informed about the disease.
20. They studied the geographical distribution of the disease.
21. The doctors are trying to stamp out the disease.
22. Heart disease is the biggest killer in Scotland.
23. She suffers from a rare disease of the brain.
24. No one knew how to treat this dreaded disease.
25. There is a danger that the disease may recur.
26. The doctor concluded that the patient's disease was cancer.
27. Once we've had the disease(Sentencedict.com), we're immune for life.
28. We can eradicate this disease from the world.
29. He emphasized how little was known about the disease.