Random good picture Not show
1. It was a red-letter day for United, who won a place in Saturday's final.
2. This was a red-letter day indeed.
3. August 17 was a red-letter day because at last the dorado-catching campaign succeeded.
4. It is also a red-letter day for Bath's Ben Clarke, who makes his debut.
5. It could mean the difference between a red-letter day and an empty basket.
6. This is a red-letter day.
7. Today is a red-letter day.
8. This is a red-letter day for Susan . She made her first sale to a very important client.
9. The arrival of a new camcorder is a red-letter day in the life of any household.
10. It was a red-letter day with me when I landed in America, and entered school there.
11. November 15.--A red-letter day.
12. Friday was a red-letter day for me. I got a lot of birthday presents from my friends.
13. This is certainly a red-letter day for us to remember all our lives.
14. It was a real red-letter day for me when my son came home.
15. If the red-letter day meets the bride's menses , it is considered as unlucky to bridegroom's family, which must carry through special ritual to avoid misfortune.
16. Nowadays, in English, a Red-Letter Day means any luck day.
17. It was a red-letter day for Ann when her first book got published.
18. It's a red-letter day, isn't it? We have so many friends from afar.
19. A "red-letter day" is one of special importance and good fortune.
20. The day I first set foot in America was a red-letter day for me.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Finally the couple may be celebrating a birthday, a wedding anniversary or some other red-letter day.
22. Nowadays, the culture big food that folk art of week village festival of lanterns performs an activity to already became red-letter day of week village people to live to cannot be short of surely.
23. The young woman was dressed in red because it was a red-letter day for her.
24. It is to popularize firedamp pool actively, change bavin burning a red-letter day, protect silvan natural resources.
25. My father said the day l was born was a red-letter day.
26. My father said that the day I was born was a red-letter day for him.
27. Adrian : I'm waiting for the postman. It's a red-letter day, the exam results come out this morning.
More similar words: day after day, yesterday, yesterday morning, dead letter, unfettered, the other day, get the better of, letter, fetter, better, begetter, had better, betterment, a man of letters, shattered, scattered, pitter-patter, verdant, needle, wheedle, heedless, settee, palette, omelette, cigarette, etiquette, vignette, brunette, infrared light, pirouette.