Random good picture Not show
1. Much of the region's verdant countryside has been destroyed in the hurricane.
2. The verdant setting of these open air concerts was ideal.
3. It is nestled into the verdant rolling hills some 25 kilometres north of Cape Coast still located on the Central Region.
4. The world abounds in verdant forest tracts that were years ago laid waste by man or natural calamity.
5. Pompeii lay in verdant, wine-growing country and so gave special prominence to Venus, goddess of fecundity, Hercules and Bacchus.
6. All around Kitzbuhel, verdant slopes of dainty meadows decked with mountain daisies meet calm pine forests and towering alpine peaks.
7. Here in the verdant environs of Forest House is unchanged rural Essex.
8. Small children played happily in verdant parks.
9. Take America's supposedly verdant ethanol subsidies.
10. The garden is covered with verdant grass.
11. We are singing in the verdant filed.
12. The wind whispered in the green pines verdant cypresses.
13. They soon found him in a verdant valley.
14. Children are playing on the verdant lawn.
15. Inside moist climate, abundant rainfall, verdant vegetation.
16. This lush estate, in verdant sugar cane country and near a gorgeous beach, was the home of actor Raymond Burr, best known for his roles as "Perry Mason" and "Ironside."
17. Verdant wave a wave swept through a wave of whipped butterfly, butterfly stroke, I will secretly.
18. The forests outside Moscow were quiet, fresh and verdant in June 1971.
19. The wind whispered in the green pines and verdant cypresses.
20. A view from the sky shows the verdant undulations of central Colorado's Roan Plateau.
21. In 2600 BC , the Indus Valley was verdant , forested, and teeming with wildlife.
22. Its near presence is rather overpowering and intimidating yet it is softened by the verdant greenery around its base.
23. It appeared to be an old two-dimensional film presentation; an old fashioned oil-driven military vehicle was speeding across a verdant green field.
24. Just out of the sound of the sea, it is as verdant and gently rolling as Mr Inshaw's image.
25. Sunshine, warm smiles and a skyline of gently rounded peaks dressed in verdant green meadows and lush forests.
26. Surrounded by the majestic Himalaya, Sherpas walk along a stone wall in the verdant hillside village of Namche Bazar, Nepal, a last stop on the way to Mount Everest.
27. They may carry a message of hope for the verdant parts of the earth.
28. There was the vague sense of the infinite as I looked down upon the yellow, dreaming waters of the Mississippi from the verdant bluffs of Natchez.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The chaplain relished the privacy and isolation of his verdant surroundings.
30. Polluters are cock-a-hoop—and so are the Republicans, who have become ever less verdant since the recession began.
More similar words: mordant, discordant, yesterday, the other day, yesterday morning, hard and fast, accordance, dardanelles, day after day, verdict, in accordance with, pedant, pedantry, redundant, abundant, pedantic, ever and anon, dependant, confidant, attendant, defendant, descendant, descendants, flight attendant, antislavery, herd, per diem, ordained, interdict, hunker down.