Random good picture Not show
(1) France is the archetype of the centralized nation-state.
(2) She is the archetype of an American movie star.
(3) Old Mr. Duff is the archetype of the elderly British gentleman.
(4) The United States is the archetype of a federal society.
(5) Clearly the appeal of the Virgo archetype belonged to the spirit of the age.
(6) Each needs an archetype, a gold standard[sentencedict.com], to allow their specimens to be put in the correct cabinet.
(7) Innovation should be the correct interpretation of the archetype, the prototype.
(8) The biblical Mary is a powerful cultural archetype whose story has spoken to women across the centuries.
(9) For most of us, France is the archetype of the centralized nation-state.
(10) I had written a learned book, Architrave and Archetype, a thesis linking human aspiration with human-designed structures, cathedrals in particular.
(11) Milk-white and embroidered flowers, symbols of the maiden archetype.
(12) The most important archetype of all is the self.
(13) The 18 th archetype is the Bearer of Fulfillment.
(14) That old engine is the archetype of modern locomotives.
(15) Odysseus is the archetype of the wanderer.
(16) Dionysus is eternally the fundamental archetype in western art.
(17) This archetype system adopted modularization framework and had the following functions : automatically designing and editing coordination charts[sentencedict.com/archetype.html], calculating coordination accuracy and man-hour cost.
(18) China is the archetype of an economy that is well integrated into global production chains.
(19) The archetype theory from" The Great Mother: An Analysis the Archetype" written by Erich Neumann has been used to analysis firstborn daughter 's images.
(20) At last, it implements a small privilege management archetype system.
(21) Based on the archetype of Chinese garden and the case study, this paper discusses design tactics of Chin...
(22) He came to this country 20 years ago and is the archetype of the successful Asian businessman.
(23) Thus, the value of bedtime snacks, of which milk and cookies are still the archetype.
(24) The motivated, well-trained immigrant was not a subgroup of students but an archetype of all students.
(25) Jell-O is in many ways the edible version of an elemental archetype: Deadly beauty.
(26) Thus, in the bowels of the flush toilet we see the archetype for all autonomous mechanical creatures.
(27) After all, an organisational configuration is often interpreted an archetype of different characteristics.
(28) The internal logic of a clock as it measures off time by a complicated parade of movements is the archetype of a sequential system.
(29) The spouse may recurrently cheat upon the one with Athena archetype.
(30) If you've got a soft spot for the tall, dark and handsome archetype, chances are your real-life partner is short, blond and, well, not so toothsome.
More similar words: archetypal, crotchety, arched, parched, war chest, researcher, archeological, type, typecast, prototype, stereotype, safety pin, march, starch, search, archaic, anarchy, monarch, monarchy, search for, research, architect, patriarch, parchment, hierarchy, oligarchy, archivist, in search of, patriarchy, archaeology.