Random good picture Not show
1. Patients are asked to report any change in bowel habit.
2. He's been having painful bowel movements.
3. The boy was suffering from a bowel obstruction and he died.
4. The doctor asked if I was regular/if my bowel movements were regular.
5. Irritable bowel syndrome seems to affect more women than men.
6. My, the clarity and attack of our bowel movements.
7. No known bowel symptoms, but was never investigated.
8. Elizabeth Harrison had extensive surgery for bowel cancer.
9. Bowel frequency was not significantly influenced.
10. They never had bowel trouble in the movies.
11. The number of bowel actions each week was calculated.
12. Patients often misinterpret their bowel action as well.
13. He died of a bowel obstruction.
14. A small bowel enema examination was normal.
15. Q: I have a bowel movement once a week.
16. Gaseous distension of the bowel causes considerable discomfort to the patient and increases transmural pressure.
17. Although irritable bowel syndrome is commonly believed to be a colonic motility disorder, the evidence supporting this hypothesis is inconsistent.
18. Obstructive symptoms then resulted in a further small bowel resection but he did not achieve remission despite prednisolone.
19. She also suffered from Parkinson's Disease, irritable bowel syndrome and had suffered a slight stroke.
20. You should eat more dietary fibre to reduce the risk of bowel cancer.
21. Research shows that a high-fibre diet may protect you from bowel cancer.
22. This case supports the theory that functional disturbances of the thymus may have a role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
23. This study lacked objective or prospective data and was biased by the exclusion from the controls of people with irritable bowel syndrome.
24. Pronounced changes have been found in gut neuropeptides in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
25. Since then, numerous studies have analysed the relation between serum cholesterol and large bowel cancer.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. A plain supine abdominal radiograph showed gaseous dilatation of the transverse colon and small bowel.
27. Colonoscopy was carried out under light sedation after standard laxative and bowel enema preparation.
28. The mode of action of 5ASA and 4ASA in inflammatory bowel disease is unknown.
29. Myofibroblasts have been implicated in fibrous reactions in a wide range of pathological conditions, including fibrosing conditions of the large bowel.
30. Oral fluids are introduced gradually until a normal level is reached. 4 Once bowel function returns diet is gradually re-introduced.