Random good picture Not show
1. Patients are asked to report any change in bowel habit.
2. He's been having painful bowel movements.
3. The boy was suffering from a bowel obstruction and he died.
4. The doctor asked if I was regular/if my bowel movements were regular.
5. Irritable bowel syndrome seems to affect more women than men.
6. Gaseous distension of the bowel causes considerable discomfort to the patient and increases transmural pressure.
7. Although irritable bowel syndrome is commonly believed to be a colonic motility disorder, the evidence supporting this hypothesis is inconsistent.
8. My, the clarity and attack of our bowel movements.
9. Obstructive symptoms then resulted in a further small bowel resection but he did not achieve remission despite prednisolone.
10. She also suffered from Parkinson's Disease, irritable bowel syndrome and had suffered a slight stroke.
11. Five or six bowel movements a day were not uncommon.
12. A regular bowel training programme has to be implemented so that the child learns to pass a normal soft stool.
13. Six Crohn's disease cultures and a single non-inflammatory bowel disease control were positive for M paratuberculosis.
14. Bowel cancer About one in ten people with bowel cancer have a family history of the disease.
15. It takes some weeks for the normal bowel bacteria to adjust.
16. You should eat more dietary fibre to reduce the risk of bowel cancer.
17. Research shows that a high-fibre diet may protect you from bowel cancer.
18. This case supports the theory that functional disturbances of the thymus may have a role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
19. This study lacked objective or prospective data and was biased by the exclusion from the controls of people with irritable bowel syndrome.
20. Pronounced changes have been found in gut neuropeptides in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
21. Since then, numerous studies have analysed the relation between serum cholesterol and large bowel cancer.
22. A plain supine abdominal radiograph showed gaseous dilatation of the transverse colon and small bowel.
23. Colonoscopy was carried out under light sedation after standard laxative and bowel enema preparation.
24. The mode of action of 5ASA and 4ASA in inflammatory bowel disease is unknown.
25. Myofibroblasts have been implicated in fibrous reactions in a wide range of pathological conditions, including fibrosing conditions of the large bowel.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Oral fluids are introduced gradually until a normal level is reached. 4 Once bowel function returns diet is gradually re-introduced.
27. Parents demanded the single jabs because of fears that the combined vaccine could cause autism and bowel disease.
28. This suggests a discrepancy in absorption in both the large and small bowel.
29. If the muscularis propria escapes extensive damage, we assume that the impaired bowel propulsion is allowed to recover to some extent.
30. Ulcers also can cause vomiting, sometimes of blood, and can cause blood to show up in bowel movements.