Random good picture Not show
1) There's a quid pro quo for everything in politics - you'll soon learn that.
2) The government has promised food aid as a quid pro quo for the stopping of violence.
3) There would be no quid pro quo.
4) The appearance of a quid pro quo in the Hammer pardon is much more clear-cut than it is in the Rich case.
5) The superintendent used quid pro quo to change the work situation.
6) Sammy seemed sensitive to the quid pro quo of the situation.
7) Few lobbyists proffer an explicit quid pro quo to elected officials.
8) Please accept the use of our cottage as quid pro quo for lending us your car.
9) Please accept the use of our cottage a quid pro quo for lending us your car.
10) However, they also a quid pro quo,(http://sentencedict.com/quid pro quo.html) that is human blood!
11) The quid pro quo Stewart Needham had mentioned , with the girl used as a pawn.
12) The statement is emphatic in stating that there must be a quid pro quo.
13) Please accept the use of our cottage as a quid pro quo for lending us your car.
14) The management have agreed to begin pay talks as a quid pro quo for suspension of strike action.
15) It is clearly illegal to require sex as a quid pro quo for promotion.
16) It is impossible to understand the reality of modern lobbying by looking for an explicit quid pro quo.
17) He may regard informal influence over US foreign policy as quid pro quo.
18) They share a great deal of information on a quid pro quo basis.
19) It would be folly to grant that increase without insisting on some quid pro quo.
More similar words: liquid, colloquial, quote, fluid, eloquence, loquacious, guidance, guideline, quite, equip, equity, require, inquiry, quietly, quite a few, required, equivocal, equipment, equivalent, ubiquitous, inquisitive, acquisition, inquire about, requirement, acquiescence, relinquishment, pro, prompt, produce, problem.