Random good picture Not show
1. quaffed from the spring.
2. They spent the evening quaffing champagne.
3. The young man quaffed himself into tipsiness.
4. quaffed the ale with gusto.
5. The bridegroom quaffed down a glass of brandy.
6. He's quaffed many a glass of champagne in his time.
7. Wedding guests quaffed champagne.
8. There, with several farmers of his ilk,(sentencedict.com/quaff.html) he quaffed pint after pint of good Berkshire ale.
9. They quaffed him carouse.
10. The chauffeurs don hats and quaff their drinks in one.
11. His quaff , did a cup again then.
12. Might there not be an irresistible desire to quaff a last, long, breathless draught of the cup of wormwood and aloes, with which nearly all her years of womanhood had been perpetually flavoured?
13. We crave new knowledge like some people quaff coffee after a hangover.
14. Let me quaff this kind Nepenthe and forget this lost Lenore!
15. I went down to the bar to quaff a brew.
16. Life tastes much the same, whether we quaff it from a golden goblet or drink it out of a stone mug.
17. Finish saying and quaff in one gulp the brandy in the glass.
18. Finishes with milk chocolate notes. A good quaff for roast pork or barbecue fare.
19. Say and approve to come back and then quaff in 1 gulp brandy in cup.
20. Quaff at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water, the common wisdom goes, or you'll suffer the consequences: flagging energy, dry skin, lowered disease resistance, even constipation.
21. The people we asked didn't much fancy the idea of eating lasagne and quaffing Lambrusco in an old lavatory.
22. A score of Brother witnesses sat on elevated thrones quaffing from other such steins, brought by Servitors.
23. Thousand if the Xi lightly says, she raises wine cup, stares at a long time and raises to quaff in one gulp.
24. Yet, if death be in this cup, I bid thee think again, ere thou beholdest me quaff it. See! It is even now at my lips.
25. When employees of Mitsubishi Corporation, a huge trading house, go on a beer binge they are (informally) required to quaff Kirin—a company under Mitsubishi's wing.
26. Pass by, drink a white spirit in the Chinese food, the bottoms up has to quaff in one gulp, don't remain remnants alcoholic inside the cup, need not be must such then now.
27. Yet, if death be in this cup, I bid thee think again, ere thou beholdest me quaff it.
28. Usually the light liquor's intensity is not strong, them are soft and pure, cool and sweet, so you can quaff it.
29. With aromas of citrus and flowers, this white wine is a perfect every day quaff.
30. Has to be White Zinfandel -- which has arguably played a big roll in our wine culture by getting many people to try this slightly sweet and easy to quaff wine.
More similar words: lingua franca, staff, chaff, afford, gaffe, affirm, baffle, affair, affect, waffle, raffish, affable, affably, affairs, baffled, afflict, affront, traffic, can afford, afford to, affinity, affected, afflatus, paraffin, baffling, graffiti, affluent, afflicted, affluence, luftwaffe.