Similar words: policy, public, publicly, republic, in public, publicity, Republican, public good.
Random good picture Not show
1. Public policy on the family presents liberals with a dilemma.
2. Various groups were influential in shaping public policy.
3. Local government; Public policy and decision making.
4. Public policy issues cannot be settled by fiat.
5. The danger apprehended that quack nostrums in public policy can be forced upon the voters by demagogues is demonstrably nonexistent.
6. I now head a public policy institute at Southern Illinois University, and I raise money for that institute.
7. The public policy of the United States is shaped with a view to the benefit of the nation as a whole.
8. Public policy, she argues, should reflect this fact and reward marriage as the ideal.
9. There may be important public policy issues which dictate that the implied terms as to quality should extend even to private sellers.
10. In city government, public policy is supposed to be enacted by an elected mayor and council.
11. Rational discourse on public policy is vital to a democracy.
12. As we have seen, both the market and public policy have turned against work.
13. Jobs are woven into the fabric of our public policy and the laws we live under.
14. In our democracy,[sentencedict.com/public policy.html] the making of public policy is usually reserved for duly elected legislative bodies.
15. It may carry out its views of public policy whatever indirect effect they may have upon the activities of the states.
16. A study that stressed orientation to public policy would require at least as much of a major effort as the present one.
17. A fuller acceptance of the concept of open government would stimulate discussion of public policy inside and outside Parliament.
18. He submitted that the undercover exercise, lasting as it did for some three months, was contrary to public policy.
19. Is there evidence of actual collaboration among the elite in the formulation of preferred public policy?
20. Elections may help produce the personnel at the apex of government but they tell us little about likely public policy.
21. As Chapter 17 argues, it is a major issue of public policy.
22. Thus the pendulum of public pressure swings back and forth, reflecting the unresolved tensions within public policy.
23. Yet these accounting systems were used to determine all public policy.
24. But the Clintons would have had more success if they had followed the traditional system for setting public policy.
25. The president was speaking in the lofty but dull rhetoric of public policy.
26. Bioethicists disagree among themselves, both in the clinical setting and on matters of public policy.
27. Shalala outstripped her Cabinet colleagues for implementing existing programs and public policy.
28. But he also said that the immunity of arbitrators was a secondary issue of public policy.
29. Despite this, primary preventive measures of the sort recommended by Wilson have not emerged in public policy.
30. Taking account of the view of drunk driving, the plaintiff should be precluded on grounds of public policy from recovering compensation.
More similar words: policy, public, publicly, republic, in public, publicity, Republican, public good, public debt, publication, republicanism, the general public, police, policeman, publisher, publish, published, solicit, bucolic, symbolic, Catholic, solicitous, frolicsome, nonalcoholic, sublime, polish, polity, lick, politic, polished.