Random good picture Not show
1. As the protege of the most powerful man in the country, his success was guaranteed.
2. As the protege of the most powerful man in the country, his success is guaranteed.
3. Bella Freud, a protege of Vivienne Westwood, unpicked the body's turtleneck, adding a white silk collar and cuffs.
4. But in practice, modern Earthly life is a protege of water, as much as it is of carbon.
5. The guitarist and composer Baden Powell was his protege.
6. Moreover,[sentence dictionary] I was His Majesty's special protege.
7. The next morning, Protege was given a chance to even up the sides.
8. The work to add concepts with protege 2000 is still manual.
9. This suggests that Mr Putin expects his protege to honour whatever agreement they have reached.
10. Rob had been under his wing seven years, a protege of sorts, a promising young.
11. Clark thought he was over-age, but his coach, Stan Long discovered his protege had beaten the deadline by 18 days.
12. There, at age 37, Ma became the former dictator's protege.
13. Here I met coach Han Lei and his new protege Gao Ao.
14. However, rookies Gary Paffett - McLaren tester - and Lewis Hamilton - team protege and GP 2 championship leader - are also in the running.
More similar words: protect, protest, protein, protean, protected, protestant, protective, protection, protect from, overprotective, protestant reformation, environmental protection, integer, rote, garrote, grotesque, proton, protocol, promote, prototype, protruding, protracted, crop rotation, strategy, category, integrate, integrity, strategic, categorize, integrated.