Random good picture Not show
1. Acid ate through the linoleum.
2. The cabins had linoleum tile floors.
3. The floor is covered throughout with Kork linoleum.
4. And what color was this linoleum floor?
5. Fall over dead on the linoleum.
6. Who will lay the linoleum?
7. Her shoes squeaked on the polished linoleum.
8. I enjoy the clink of our heels on linoleum, the perplexity of lifts and maps.
9. Exposed pipes run along the walls, the linoleum is worn and dented where a washer and dryer once stood.
10. The kitchen was done in thirty-year-old linoleum with cabinets painted an intense shade of pink.
11. The linoleum marks easily.
12. Some linoleum tile, maybe some plywood, maybe the buzz of the fluorescent tube light.
13. The floors have carpeted squares with linoleum surrounds and the bedroom furniture is heavy and traditional, generally of dark wood.
14. Only that cold linoleum under my feet was real right then, only that moment.
15. I played imaginary checkers on the linoleum grid of the barbershop floor.
16. The floors, of course, are beige linoleum, the walls a pale yellow.
17. On the second flight, beige broadloom gives way to brown linoleum, bevelled mirror to beige gloss paint.
18. The cement floor was covered by a worn brown linoleum.
19. According to one report: Racial epithets were shouted at the black students as the two sides rumbled on the gray linoleum.
20. Still, she'd have to clean up all the puddles of water dotted across the old linoleum floor.
21. Flora blew her nose into the pristine handkerchief, scrunched it into a ball and threw it on to the linoleum floor.
22. The two of them looked at it, as blood dripped down on the cold linoleum.
23. Where the wooden floors were not exposed they were covered in that brown linoleum with a pattern of black fleurs-de-lis.
24. Why, in a day, he could scrape up that split linoleum, then lay down tiles as shiny as glass.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The boy opened his mouth, wavered, then looked at a spot on the linoleum and put his breakfast there.
26. There are accidents, naturally - I am reminded, as Rizla tried a sly wee on the linoleum floor.
27. She used Rosalind's flashlight to take her across the kitchen's frayed linoleum to the corridor.
28. Osaka's decline is evident in the local prefectural office, a grand stone building with grimy linoleum floor coverings.
29. She had put her shoes back on and they made a hard noise against the linoleum.
30. We the doctors move between ceiling and floor, between striplight and the croak of linoleum.
More similar words: petroleum, ileum, endocrinology, terminological, no less than, museum, pile up, sleuth, rheumatic, colosseum, gobble up, double up, bundle up, rheumatism, monolith, no longer, chronology, technology, technological, chronological, minor, casino, in order, cash in on, equinox, ominous, heinous, minority, ruinous, in order to.