Similar words: following, owing to, pillow, bill of rights, show in, allow, hallow, bill. Meaning: ['bɪləʊ] adj. 1. moving in surges and billows and rolls 2. characterized by great swelling waves or surges.
Random good picture Not show
1. The bay was full of yachts with billowing sails.
2. We watched the boats with their billowing sails.
3. The national flag is billowing in the breeze.
4. There was smoke billowing out of the windows.
5. Plumes of radioactive smoke were billowing around the helicopter.
6. In his billowing white surplice he looked like a dishevelled old bird struggling to take off in a high wind.
7. Kenneth leading the way, trench mac billowing, we running three steps to his one to keep up.
8. Or watch a launch, the orange flames billowing and shrinking to a point in the sky before the sound hits.
9. Otherwise it is an ordinary day, the curtains billowing, house empty, heart beating. 3.
10. He tugged on the ends of the billowing wig and ran his hands over it, pressing it to his head.
11. Mr Copley, robed in cassock and billowing surplice, was impatiently pacing the back lawn seeming oblivious to their presence.
12. Marie-Christine was beautiful in her billowing gown, and both she and Jacques looked almost incandescent with happiness.
13. Another chunk of wall collapsed, sending up a billowing cloud of dust.
14. The wind blew hard and the sea was billowing.
15. I saw thick smoke billowing out of the windows.
16. It looked full of billowing dirty washing.
17. The billowing beacon, frames in the river bank evening glow.
18. Boundless, Red Dust billowing, in all mortal beings, in the vast sea.
19. The world of mortals is billowing, but I is which, float to concuss, but where is its marriage again.
20. A field of burning grass is billowing thick black clouds of smoke into the sky.
21. He ended up in a thorn bush where he finally managed to break free from his billowing parachute.
22. What he saw were two mighty puffs of orange-red smoke billowing and rolling through the trees in his direction.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. Carrying a child on his shoulders, he also crossed a billowing river on his knees.
24. The screens were around the bed and the draught from the door set them billowing like sails.
25. When I opened the door, acrid white smoke came billowing out.
26. A huge chasm had appeared with flames creeping through and billowing smoke filling the air.
27. A glimpse behind the scenes is afforded by the billowing feud between Forbes and Fortune.
28. The warm summer air was clear, and the smoke could be clearly seen billowing straight up.
29. Balloon blind A shade or blind with deep inverted pleats which create a billowing balloon-like effect.
30. Around the lake are some trees, their slender leaves billowing in the gentle wind.
More similar words: following, owing to, pillow, bill of rights, show in, allow, hallow, bill, swallow, shallow, allow for, follow, yellow, follow up, billion, as follows, kill off, fill out, wing, illogical, swing, follow through, drawing, left wing, right wing, in full swing, sewing basket, milling, fulfilling, willingness.