Random good picture Not show
1. I've always been petrified of being alone.
2. Prison petrifies me and I don't want to go there.
3. I'm petrified of spiders.
4. The idea of making a speech in public petrified him.
5. I think you petrified poor Jeremy - he never said a word the whole time you were here.
6. The Petrified Forest National Park is located in Arizona of U. S. A.
7. Most people seem to be petrified of snakes.
8. They were petrified with fear .
9. I was absolutely petrified .
10. Just the thought of making a speech petrifies me.
11. The cement petrified after many years' erosion.
12. I found the climb absolutely petrifying.
13. The poor child was petrified with fear.
14. Redundant slogans are apt to petrify a man's thinking.
15. I stood petrified as the most enormous dog I've ever seen came bounding up to me.
16. Arizona is home to the Grand Canyon and the Petrified Forest.
17. She was petrified that the police would burst in at any moment.
18. She's petrified of being on her own in the house at night.
19. He was petrified with fear when he saw the gun.
20. Principles and rules have petrified with the accumulated weight of precedent.
21. Redundant slogans are apt petrify aman's thinking.
22. To convert to a mineral substance ; petrify.
23. Sylanna's breath is a cloud of mineral shards that can tear their targets to shreds or "petrify" them by covering them whole like a gangue.
24. Slogans petrify our thinking.
25. There are selves that petrify you when you think about them and selves that you could die of a heart attack looking at.
26. People are apt to petrify, even at a University[sentencedict.com/petrify.html](sentencedict.com), if they follow the same paths too persistently.
27. And not to mention they're dead scared that Harry will Petrify them if they fly anywhere near him.
28. Resource-dependent industrial clusters usually experiences four growing stages: the start-up stage, the growth stage, the conversion stage and the petrify stage during its life cycle.