Random good picture Not show
(1) Italian crossbow militia, armoured with mail and a pavise.
(2) These men carry a large pavise shield to give them some protection while reloading.
(3) Superior Italian crossbow unit armoured with brigandine and a pavise.
(4) The crossbow is an excellent weapon for the militiaman , being easy to use, although slow to reload. These men carry a large pavise shield to give them some protection while reloading.
(5) Superior Italian crossbow garrison unit armoured with brigandine and a pavise.
(6) Therefore it makes sense to give the crossbowmen a large shield, pavise, to hide behind.
(7) Italians are world renowned for their love of the crossbow, none more so then the Genoese . These wealthy militia are equipped with brigandine armour, a large Pavise style shield, and a sword.
More similar words: paving, pavilion, paving stone, vis-a-vis, mavis, davis, ravish, lavish, slavish, atavism, lavishly, lavish on, davis cup, atavistic, slavishly, pay a visit, ravishing, miles davis, bette davis, lavishness, Pan-Slavism, vise, devise, advise, revise, jefferson davis, advised, deviser, adviser, revised.