Random good picture Not show
3. Thinking is, or ought to be, a coolness and a calmness; and our poor hearts throb, and our poor brains beat too much for that.
5. The virtue of a man ought to be measured not by his extraordinary exertions, but by his everyday conduct.
6. You ought to work harder.
7. I think I ought to get back to work.
8. You ought to get your watch repaired.
9. Everyone ought to rarefy his spiritual life.
10. I feel that we ought to accept his proposal.
11. He's crazy; he ought to be locked up.
12. I ought to throw this hat away.
13. Elected officials ought to obey the law .
14. I ought to relax and stop worrying about it.
15. He ought to resign, I think.
16. He ought to drive home.
17. You ought to have known better!
18. They ought to have apologized .
19. They ought to attain this aim.
20. We ought to start at once.
21. He did not know how he ought to behave.
22. We ought to inform head office.
23. You really ought to quit smoking.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Peter ought to be ashamed of himself.
25. Something ought to have been done before now.
26. You ought to be kinder to him.
27. All of us ought to go.
28. To make us love our country, our country ought to be lovely.
29. She was misplaced in that job; she ought to be doing something more creative.
More similar words: drought, a thought, at the thought of, dough, though, enough, through, roughly, as though, go through, thorough, although, throughout, get through, all through, daughter, run through, put through, even though, thoroughly, fall through, come through, cut through, look through, pass through, pull through, carry through, break through, follow through, fit to.