Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The virtue of a man ought to be measured not by his extraordinary exertions, but by his everyday conduct.|
- Similar sentences
- The fame of great men ought to be judged always by the means they used to acquirde it.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability ..
- The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.
- The first duty of a revolutionary is to be educated.
- Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties.
- The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.
- Don't be the slave of a negative character. Be the master of a positive character.
- The arrogance of age must submit to be taught by youth.
- A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession.
- Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation.
- The measure of a man is what he does with power.
- The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.
- There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
- Wealth is the test of a man’s character.
- You can tell the size of a man by the size of the things which make him mad.