Random good picture Not show
1. We all hanker for peace.
2. What did you hanker after most when you were in prison?
3. Even after all these years, I still hanker for a motorbike.
4. Yet we hanker after wider experience and a fresh start.
5. Stockbrokers, politicians and company chairmen hanker after retail investors for the same, simple reason: they think they are chumps.
6. They hanker for the climate, the friendly slower-paced lifestyle and lack of congestion ... and a new start at 40.
7. I don't hanker after squirrel meat.
8. But no , they won't. They still hanker after what they know is gone.
9. For those who hanker after extraterrestrial life that is a pity.
10. Whatever Boys hanker girls VS girls hanker boys, love is upmost. If only the two love each other, it is enough.Sentencedict
11. At last Jack began to hanker after a little excitement.
12. This wet summer makes me hanker after a holiday in the sun.
13. Sometimes they, they just, uh, hanker for a little competition.
14. If you hanker for the great outdoors, it would be hard to beat Switzerland.
15. Personality: what you like? what is your hobby? hanker for it.
16. In order to attain the goal of "Rice self-support", Korea rice policy has experienced the changeover from "hanker for high yield unilaterally "to "opening-safeguard".
17. Only lazybones and mediocre persons could hanker after the days of messing together.
18. I hanker after a corner because It'serves to bring calmness to my mind.
19. This wet summer makes him hanker after a holiday in the sun.
20. They are able to hanker, someone was abandon, someone was hanker at last.
21. Of course, you might live perfectly happily together but you might also hanker for your lost independence.
22. One of the unvarying laws of human conduct is that we always hanker after what others have.
23. Firework was first played to dispel ghosts and evil spirits and hanker for auspiciousness and happiness.
24. He has not learned to despise the dust, and to hanker after gold.
25. Firework was first played to dispel ghosts and evil and hanker for auspiciousness and happiness.
More similar words: banker, cantankerous, investment banker, tinker, ranked, blanket, hunker down, tinkering, hunkered down, wet blanket, thank, thanks, thank you, thank God, thanks to, thankful, handkerchief, give thanks, thankfully, thankfulness, Thanksgiving, hand in hand, sunken, donkey, monkey, linked, junket, drunken, trinket, shrunken.