Antonym: by accident, by chance. Similar words: purple, pose, expose, suppose, oppose, impose, compose, propose. Meaning: adv. with intention; in an intentional manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. You did that on purpose, you cheeky little devil!
2. A few bidders inflated the prices on purpose.
3. He slammed the door on purpose.
4. I came here on purpose to see you.
5. I didn't hurt your pride on purpose.
6. She seems to do these things on purpose.
7. I didn't do it on purpose - it was an accident.
8. I don't think he stepped on your toes on purpose.
9. He did it on purpose, knowing it would annoy her.
10. Are they doing it on purpose? Probably not.
11. Fire investigators believe the fire was set on purpose.
12. Yeah, we keep it that way on purpose.
13. Is this message sent on purpose?
14. Its white fur looked unnatural, bleached on purpose(sentencedict.com), for a disguise.
15. I spilled my drink on purpose -- I needed an excuse to leave the room.
16. If it was on purpose, the culmination of some evil conspiracy, well of course it will happen again.
17. I sometimes think that all his supposed mistakes are made on purpose just to annoy me.
18. Was it an accident or did David do it on purpose?
19. I've never liked these glasses of Peter's. I might drop them one day - accidentally on purpose.
20. You make it sound as if I did it on purpose!
21. I don't know whether it was an accident or on purpose or what.
22. He's congratulated her for being so perceptive ... but says the errors were actually made on purpose.
23. He wasn't the kind of bloke to do it on purpose.
24. If I throw one up in the zone, it's not on purpose.
25. My films never pretend to be anything but artefacts - they're unnatural, contrived, fashioned, unrealistic, on purpose.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Yolanda, the third of the four girls, became a schoolteacher but not on purpose.
27. A good book is the precious life-blood of a master spirit, embalmed and treasured up on purpose to a life beyond life. John Milton
28. Will always pronounces my name wrong. Do you think he does it on purpose?
29. But first we had to heat up the tyre in the oven we'd built on purpose to do this.
30. The first time you step out, whether by accident or on purpose, a warning is imposed.
More similar words: purple, pose, expose, suppose, oppose, impose, compose, propose, opposed, proposed, supposedly, nonprofit, input, in public, pursuit, purchase, airport, surprising, corporate, incorporate, surprisingly, corporation, poster, post-war, deposit, possible, exposure, position, supposing, whose.