Random good picture Not show
6. Well, I'm not going home on foot, at any rate.
7. Nowadays people like travelling on foot.
8. The best way to explore the countryside is on foot.
9. The gunmen made a getaway on foot.
10. We decided to go on foot.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Crossing the North Pole on foot was an amazing feat of human endeavour.
12. We went to the factory on foot.
13. Today they came here on foot.
14. I'd like to do a tour of Belgium on foot.
15. Traveling on foot takes such a long time comparing with modern ways of getting about.
16. They did the last stage of their journey on foot.
17. They continued their journey on foot.
18. We did the last bit of the journey on foot.
19. It takes about 30 minutes on foot, or 10 minutes by car.
20. We rowed ashore, then explored the island on foot for the rest of the day.
21. I followed her on foot, but lost her in the crowd.
22. Some people came by car, others came on foot.
23. We're going on foot, not by car.
25. A man used to wielding an axe fought best on foot.
26. From here we plan several sorties into the countryside on foot.
27. I don't care for riding on a bike very much; I'd rather go on foot.
28. I left my car in a lay-by and set off on foot.
29. He became the first person to cross the desert on foot.
30. Bill went on in the car and I followed on foot.
More similar words: foot, food, boot, tooth, booth, shoot, smooth, inform, unfold, shoot up, enforce, in force, on fire, confuse, go in for, shooting, smooth out, confirm, confess, informal, design for, reinforce, confront, conflict, confident, information, conference, in return for, enforcement, confession.