Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Agues come on horseback but go away on foot.|
- Similar sentences
- Diseases come on horseback, but go away on foot.
- Misforunes come on horseback and go away on foot.
- The Swiss have an interesting army. Five hundred years without a war. Pretty impressive. Also prett..
- Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new..
- Mischiefs come by the pound and go away by the ounce.
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot.
- Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. ..
- I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion.
- Pain will come with time, but time will heal the pain.
- Art does not come from thinking but from responding.
- Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away.
- He who wants a mule without fault, must walk on foot.
- Misfortune comes on wings and departs on foot.
- We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if y..
- Just go up to somebody on the street and say, "You're it!" and just run away.