Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke on behalf of the plan.
2. He lobbied on behalf of businessmen.
3. My remark is on behalf of the workers.
4. I am appealing on behalf of the famine victims .
5. Several religious leaders have interceded with the authorities on behalf of the condemned prisoner.
6. On behalf of the entire company[sentencedict.com], I would like to thank you for all your work.
7. On behalf of my colleagues and myself I thank you.
8. The King intervened personally on behalf of the children.
9. I am acting on behalf of the bank.
10. They campaigned on behalf of asylum seekers.
11. She invested the money on behalf of her ward.
12. He gave witness on behalf of an accused person.
13. The Prince was acting on behalf of the Queen.
14. I speak on behalf of many thousands of women.
15. On behalf of everyone here, may I wish you a very happy retirement.
16. A senior judge heard a plea for damages on behalf of the accident victims.
17. He had to exercise the franchise on behalf of other council members.
18. On behalf of my client, I would like to remind you of your obligations in this matter.
19. They interceded with the authorities on behalf of the detainees.
20. On behalf of the department I would like to thank you all.
21. Sir Nicholas Gammon QC appeared on behalf of the defendant.
22. I have enormous regard for his selflessness on behalf of his fellow man.
23. He's spending a lot of his time at the moment campaigning for/on behalf of the Conservative Party.
24. The fraud depended on hundreds of bank accounts being opened on behalf of straw men.
25. During his twelve years in Congress he has tussled with the chemical, drug and power companies on behalf of the ordinary person's right to breathe clean air.
26. The task of the union representative is to fight on behalf of the members.
27. Even the victim's family made a plea for leniency on behalf of the accused.
28. The company was set up to buy and sell shares on behalf of investors.
29. Many banks are willing to buy and sell shares on behalf of customers.
30. The executive of the health workers' union accepted the proposed pay increase on behalf of their members.
More similar words: behalf, half, in half, halfway, behavior, behavioral, on board, call for, fall for, call forth, on business, behind, hallway, whale, shallow, malfunction, fall behind, rehabilitation, challenged, hallelujah, leave behind, behind schedule.