Random good picture Not show
(1) A lot of designer clothes are now available off the rack.
(2) Both of those editions were pulled off the racks by supermarket chains that had received complaints from customers.
(3) I usually buy my suits off the rack because it's faster. Sentencedict.com
(4) Not sure if it's off the rack , or custom - made and proprietary , suggestions and clarifications welcome.
(5) They went to a store and bought suits off the rack.
(6) Each time I said I liked one, this guy pulls it off the rack.
(7) What I hear you saying is that I have lived my life as if I bought my clothes off the rack.
(8) High ready-to-wear prices, but none the less gowns available off the rack.
(9) We buy our food, like our clothing, ready made and off the rack.
(10) For our clothes, we went to a shop on Hollywood Boulevard, and we just picked it all off the rack.
More similar words: magazine rack, right off the bat, rack, track, crack, bracket, crackle, crackdown, track down, interact, veracity, hyperactive, illiteracy, interaction, confederacy, interactive, backpack, fifth, over and over again, state of the art, state-of-the-art, out of the question, freedom of the press, let the cat out of the bag, to my way of thinking, ACK, race, pack, sack, lack.